I'm Your Toy (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stomp her feet once she arrive at the dorm, she feel all upset as she goes to her room and the first one who notice it is no other than Dahyun.

"Mina unnie?"

"Don't talk to me, i'm not in the mood to talk right now"

"Oh, okay"

Dahyun just nods and really not talk at all but she is also not going anywhere, she's just there.

"Dahyun ah"

Mina finally talks after an hour straight of silence, making Dahyun glance at her and smile softly.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

Dahyun just follow Mina's order with no hesitation at all, it's Mina after all, not as dangerous as Sana or Momo or so she thought.

Dahyun sit on Mina's bed when the older suddenly wrap her arms around her neck.

"U..Unnie"

"You're okay with skinship right?"

"Uh, more like i'm used to it now"

Dahyun giggles awkwardly, she rarely stay with Mina alone, it's not like she doesn't want to get close with her but Mina is really that hard to get closed with.

Mina always have this independent vibe, like she needs nobody to make her look powerful because she is already that powerful.

Her glare alone can shut everyone, almost all of the members secretly afraid of her, except Chaeyoung. That girl really has no fear, and Dahyun admired her for that.

"Dahyun ah"

"Yes?"

"Can i just hug you like this?"

"Well, you already did Mina unnie"

"You didn't ask?"

"Huh?"

"About why i suddenly hug you?"

"Is that important?"

"Not really, you probably already knew that from Sana"

"About what?"

"Nothing.."

Mina loosen up her embrace but Dahyun stop her, she is concerned with Mina but she is always that awkward to make a deep connection with someone, she usually let people drawn into her not the opposite.

Dahyun glance at Mina but look away after a few seconds, Mina can be a bit intimidating at times.

"I will rest now, you can go"

"Unnie, are you...okay?"

"What do you think? My ankle get worse day by day.."

"I will get you ice pack"

"Thanks, but you don't have to. I'm okay, i just need rest"

"Can you for once stop rely on yourself and let us helping you?"

"I just don't want to burden everyone"

"That act alone is selfish!"

Dahyun feel frustrated that she raised her tone, causing the other members come into the room. Mina frown at her, she just turn around showing her back.

"Just leave me alone!"

"Mina unnie!"

"Dahyun ah, just let her rest, will you?"

Jihyo drags Dahyun out of the room while Nayeon and Chaeyoung approach Mina.

"Why can't she understand that we are all worried about her? I don't get it unnie"

"Let Mina calm down, she's currently under so much pressure. She's probably thinking that she is the caused of the problem"

"Why did she act like that? Why endure all of the hardship alone?"

"She's still the maknae after all"

Jeongyeon suddenly speak as Jihyo and Dahyun talking on the kitchen.

"She has the shortest training before debut, everything must be shocking to her. The hellish practices, lack of sleep, focusing on the choreo and all"

"Well, she helped us memorize our step and place. She is too reliable, we get dependent on her too much at times, ack... This too hot..."

Nayeon adds more, she then drink her hot chamomile tea but then she whines because it's too hot for her tongue. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Jihyo sometimes amazed with how mature Nayeon can be but also how fast she turn into her childish mode on.

****

Mina doesn't talk much and so does everyone on the dorm, no one want to get on Mina's bad side.

"Mina unnie"

Dahyun call Mina as she sees Mina walk limping on the corridor, she just rush into her side and places Mina's arm on her shoulder, Dahyun hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter