Jeongnam and Jisoo (part 2)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo goes to school like usual, she wake up late because she still thinking about J.N who that person is? Why this person know her real name and what on earth tha this person want from her? That questions keep making her thinking hard until she realize that it's already dawn so she rush to sleep. Jihyo rush to gate again but she stop when she see Mina's back from a far. She suddenly get an idea and move to the other side of the gate and climb the wall as she smirk.

"No one will know this, you're smart Jihyo"

Jihyo talk to herself as she hug herself when a voice startle her. She see a shadow come closer to her.

"What are you doing here Park Jihyo?"

Jihyo know the voice so well, she's not even dare to turn around. She plan to run away when a hand catch her wrist.

"We, really need to have a long talk!"

"Oh, Mina please. Not now"

Jihyo whine as Mina drag her to the student council room, she groan and sigh as they get inside. The people around the corridor keep watching them and murmur something but Jihyo know she can smell trouble.

"So, what now?"

"Why are you climbing the wall?"

"To escape from you of course ms. Oh-so-smart"

Jihyo pout and cross her arms, she clearly annoyed with Mina's action. Why it always her, why this girl keep making her life hard and harder each time they see each other. Mina feel offended and push Jihyo.

"You really are so rude, Park Jihyo"

"I'm born this way"

Jihyo say nonchalantly and mock Mina, she really dislike the girl in front of her. She only want to escape from her and this school is , that's what she thought to herself.

"Just let me go, i promise i won't go near you anymore. You can have your time and so do i"

Mina sigh and shake her head. She really in lost for words, she even doubt the one who is in front of her now is her Jisoo. How could someone change so drastically. From the sweet Jisoo she knew to Jihyo that is fierce and rude.

"I..."

"Don't worry, from now on i'll completely get out of your sight"

"That's not..."

"Well, have a good day Myoui Mina. Thank you"

Jihyo turn and goes out of the room, leaving Mina speechless. Mina rub the back of her neck and sigh heavily. This is harder than all the game she played at home.

"What happen?"

"Huh?"

"Jihyo take all her books and force someone to change seat with her."

"Uh...that..."

Mina plan to say it but the teacher come and make Sana goes back to her seat, Momo look at her and she only shake her head. Mina take her book and pen and place them on the desk, she secretly glance at Jihyo who is sitting at the back. Mina sit with Tzuyu now, she smile a little when Tzuyu politely ask her if she allow to sit near her.

"Sure, just be comfortable around me"

Jihyo stare at them annoyingly. Tsk, so she treat people based on their status how great, Jihyo glares as she keep the thought to herself. Jihyo draw something on her book she doesn't even want to focus on the lesson.

When the bell ring, Jihyo feel her freedom are back so she run in a rush to find her best friends. She is playing game while her lollipop, when the bell ring again. Jeongyeon tap her shoulder.

"Hey, don't you want to come back to the class?"

"I'll just stay here"

"Why?"

"That class is boring without you girls"

"You want to skip the class?"

"Yup"

Jeongyeon smirk and link her arms to Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Dahyun and Chaeyoung can sense something bad will happen the moment Jeongyeon open .

"Let's all skip the class and help me stalking this one girl"

"No, it's art class"

Chaeyoung whines since she doesn't want to skip her favorite subject. Dahyun shakes her head too since she doesn't want to create much trouble after she already got a warning from the teacher for dozing off during the class.

Jihyo stop her game and pull out her lemon lollipop, she point it at Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Let's all skip the class, since i, the leader, has approved"

Jihyo grins wide and high five with Jeongyeon, she can see both Chaeyoung and Dahyun nod weakly. Jihyo actually wonder about Jeongyeon crush since she also thinking whether Jeongyeon is that J.N or not. So she think it can be a good idea.

Jeongyeon and the rest are quietly sneak inside the basketball cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter