The Archer and A Princess (last part)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung feels restless lately, she even start to miss her mother. She sigh heavily and rest her head on the pillow, she keep tossing and turning around. She sit and ask the maid to bring her some food with a bottle of soju.

"But..."

"Just bring what i ask, you're not here to disobey me"

Chaeyoung say while frowning, the maid rush to go out and bring all the foods and soju. She goes out if the room after she bring and serve the princess. The maid look at Chaeyoung's room worriedly, the princess never look that desperate before. She usually bright unless something happen.

"Is she missed her mother again?"

The maid whom is the oldest there walking away hesitantly, she only cross in Jeongnam who greet her earlier, leaving the girl look at her weirdly.

"What happen with Yoon unni? She look so strange after went out from Princess Chaeyoung's room. Should i ask Chaeyoung? But...she usually already fell asleep at this time"

Jeongnam walks back and forth in front of Chaeyoung's room, Chaeyoung who already finish a bottle of soju halfway notice a shadow in front of her door.

"Who is it?"

Chayoung who slightly drunk call the person outside. Jeongnam startle and decide to knock on her door and get inside.

"I..I thought you're sleeping"

Chayoung smile and squint her eyes as she see Jeongnam in front of her. She pats the side next to her but Jeongnam sit on the opposite of her. She looks at Chaeyoung worriedly.

"Why are you drinking alone?"

"Oh my, are my handsome archer Jeongnam worry? Why~? I'm adult enougn to drink this though i look like kid"

"Sure..."

Jeongnam pats Chaeyoung head but Chaeyoung pull away her hand, she glares and her eyes show she's annoyed right now.

"Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hand"

"Uh...okay"

"You are the most annoying person that i ever met Jeongnam ssi"

"Eehh? Why?"

"Because..."

"Yes?"

"Just because..."

"Hmm?"

Jeongnam tries to take the soju on Chaeyoung's hand while she talking, so Chaeyoung may not notice it. Chaeyoung tighten her grip on the soju bottle and hug it on her chest.

"Nooo~, this is mine~"

Chaeyoung talk with aegyo, Jeongnam can only stare at her and giggles as she see Chaeyoung being all cute whining and complaining about her. Until she finally talk, seriously while lean closer to Jeongnam face.

"Why? Why me?"

"Huh?"

"Why i was born like this?"

"Uh, i don't know...."

"Why? Why only me?"

"Huh?"

"Why do i need to struggle alone..."

"What do you mean princess?"

"You! You cause all this mess"

"Eehh?"

Jeongnam points at herself, she is shocked but doesn't even know what to say. Chaeyoung point at her while glaring.

"I was so sure before...that i'm gonna marry a prince....but since you've come i don't know....i don't know my heart anymore"

Jeongnam blink rapidly, she is too slow to react on this. Chaeyoung grab Jeongnam clothes and shakes her. Jeongnam only let Chaeyoung do that silently.

"Why it is you...that i fall in love with...."

Jeongnam tries to calm her down, she hold Chaeyoung shoulder.

"You shouldn't fall in love with me, princess....you shouldn't..."

Jeongnam release her hands and walk out of Chaeyoung's room, her mind completely blank as she goes in her own room.

***

Chaeyoung wake up with puffy eyes, she might be drunk last night but she remember everything. She sigh heavily when someone knock on her door.

"Please excuse me, but there is a letter from the palace for you"

The maid say and goes inside, she look at the princess worriedly.

"Are you okay? Do i need to prepare something?"

"No, it's okay"

Chaeyoung take the letter with the king's mark. She read it carefully and tell the maid to go out. Chaeyoung has made up her mind and write a letter to reply back. She finish it all and put it on the table, she decides to sleep again since she feel so exhausted and not in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter