Why Myoui Freaking Mina? (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo goes to Jihyo's room knock her door and come inside. Momo glares at her when Jihyo told her to sit.

"Why Jihyo? Why? Why Myoui Freaking Mina?"

Momo slam her hands on Jihyo's desk, Jihyo only smile softly when she see how furious Momo right now.

"Calm down, baby. You don't want people hear your childish complain."

"Childish? You really..."

"You need to hear me out first, Hirai Momo"

"What? The fact that you made her captain of your cruise ship? I've been here with you for four years with captain Kim before and now you appointed Myoui Mina as a captain? She's only living here for a freaking year."

Momo keep on complaining, she feel betrayed by Jihyo sudden decision. Jihyo stand up from her seat and come closer to Momo, she hold her shoulder and ask her to sit down. 

"Let me explain this first, Momo. You need to calm down"

"How could i calm down when you gave that position to her when i'm here all along, how could you replace me just like that after all this time Park Jihyo?"

"Momo, i do understand your point"

Jihyo sit on the desk facing Momo who is glaring at her, she pats her head slow trying to calm angry Momo which is rare since Hirai Momo is the nicest among her crews. 

"What i'm trying to say is, i only appointed her to be the temporary captain Hirai Momo"

"What do you mean?"

Momo suddenly look calm since she's confused at Jihyo's explaination. Jihyo smiles slightly and tap her shoulder lightly.

"Look, here"

Jihyo hands her a document about her, she looks at the data and frowns, Jihyo gives another document which consist all about Myoui Mina.

"Can you see the differences, now Hirai?"

"What?"

"This...you excel in almost everything. You're the best when it comes to handle this ship but you lack leadership, you mostly work alone baby. I can't let that happen, this is a big ship. My cruise ship, i only hire the best and i want the best too. But Hirai baby, you need to learn that leadership skill from Myoui Mina then i'll let you be the captain."

"I'm....Jihyo....you really...going to let me learn from her? I mean..."

Momo looks disappointed but she can't say much because what Jihyo said to her are mostly true. She just like to work alone and she handle it better when she's the one who take charge of it. She look down and pout, Jihyo hug her warmly and rub her back trying to soothe her.

"Hirai Momo, this is for your own sake. You need to learn this before you can be a captain"

"Why it should be her?"

"Do you hate her?"

"No, but i'm not really that close with her either"

"Then you need to try to be her friend" 

"She's somewhat scary, she seems like look down on me whenever we made eye contact."

"Aw, come on. It's just her look Momo"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, i know all my crews ship very well Hirai. We're all family here, and don't look at me like that"

Jihyo look at Momo who is pouting and glaring at her, she nods slow and stand up. Jihyo cheer her up before Momo close the door.and go away. Momo walks through the corridor while keep thinking, she even pass the other crew that greet her. Her mind are full with a lot of bad thoughts and the main reason is this girl called Myou Mina. 

***

~flashback~

"Excuse me"

"Yes?"

"Do you know where is Park Jihyo?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I need to see her"

"Oh, she's on the...."

"That's fine, i found her already"

The girl nods and pass her by, Momo blinks rapidly as she still can't believe someone can be that rude to her. She walks to her room while wishing to never met that girl again. Jihyo come out to the control room while bringing up a new crew. Momo almost curse the moment she saw that light brown hair girl that stare at her coldly. 

"Listen y'all, this is Myoui Mina she will join us as the part of our crews starting from today. Be nice to her and help her if she need anything okay?"

"Wow, you're so pretty"

"Hello, nice to meet you"

"Hey there"

Most of the male crews are surrounding her and asking many questions. Momo look at them blankly, she seriously having mental breakdown the moment Jihyo announce Myoui Mina is a part of the crew. She turn around and tries not to give a damn about her, she continue working her job alone. She just don't want to interract with a girl called Myoui Mina. 

Momo walks to the galley to meet Jeongyeon and Nayeon who are in charge of cooking. They are the chefs but Momo always questioning Nayeon's ability since she mostly make a mess which causing Jeongyeon to keep scolding her nonstop.

"Why are you here, buddy? Hungry?"'

"Kinda"

"Just sit on the lounge then i'll make a simple brunch for you"

"Thanks"

"Nayeon ah, how many times should i tell you that the knife you holding in is backward"

"Oh, you;re right. You're genious Yoo Jeongyeon"

Momo giggles softly, she feels

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter