Why Myoui Freaking Mina? (last part)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina keep on avoiding Momo whenever they met accidentally, she often turn and walk to the opposite direction when Momo caught her walking toward her. Momo tries to ignore Mina to make herself less awkward. Dahyun knock on Jihyo's room, she get in and sit in front of Jihyo who is busy working. 

"Unni"

"What is it? Are you asking me to raise your salary again?"

""No, it's not  that. I'm just worried with Momo unni"

"What's wrong with her?"

"She keep working on the engine room overtime"

"Isn't she always like that?"

"I know she's the most hardworking crew here, but she keep skipping her meal. What if she fall sick? We can't let her like this"

Jihyo sighs and stop her work, she call someone on the phone. She tell Dahyun that she will do something for Momo so Dahyun can go out feeling at ease. Dahyun bows down and get out of Jihyo's room.

"Where are you, Myoui?"

"What is it? I'm busy right now"

"Come here once you're done with your job as soon as possible"

"If it's about Momo let's not talk then"

"Just come here, Mina. I'll wait"

Mina sigh and answer her right away, she commands the crews to keep their guard on since today's weather seems not that good. 

"I need to go to Jihyo's office, inform me if there's something urgent"

"Yes, ma'am"

Mina goes to Jihyo's room and knocks on her door, Jihyo let her in and ask her to sit.

"What is it?"

"Can you bring these sandwiches to Momo?"

"Why me?"

"She skipped the meals lately, i'm worried"

"But you told me i need to take distance with her"

"I know that, but our deal will end today right? So be nice to her before you go back to your ship Mina"

"Okay, i just..."

"I know, just tell me if you change your mind. I'll gladly take you back as our captain Myoui Mina"

"I don't need that sweet talk just before i retire tomorrow Jihyo"

Mina smiles softly, she takes the sandwiches and bow down before she walks out of Jihyo's room. She glances at the foods that she bring and chuckles softly as she recall Momo's silly grin.

"I just hope to talk to her more, but business means business. At least now i don't have to stick on my promise again"

Mina mumbles to herself as she walks to the engine room, she meets Chaeyoung so she smiles slightly at her.

"Momo unni is inside"

"Thanks Chaeyoung ah"

Mina open the door slowly, Momo is so focus on her job that she doesn't know Mina is standing beside her now.

"Bring me my gloves"

Mina hands her the gloves and Momo takes them right away, she glance as she wanted to thank but once she realizes that Mina is next to her she shut .

"No thank you? Aww, where is your manner?"

"Thanks"

"Have you eat lunch?"

"Not yet, maybe later"

Mina unwraps one of the sandwich she bring on the plates, she put it in front of Momo's face. Momo frowns a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter