Let Me Take Care of You (last part)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina moves her hand to reach for the alarm that sound so noisy in the early morning but her hand touch something else, she frown and start poking the soft thing that is blocking her hand earlier.

"Excuse me, where do you think you're touching right now?"

Mina eyes go wide open when she see the girl that sit in front of her. Her eyes darts to her hand that is touching Sana's chest. Mina blushes madly and take her hand away.

"S...Sorry i didn't mean to touch you there"

"You already touch me anywhere last night tho"

Sana giggles and it successfully makes Mina hide her blushing face on her pillow.

"Don't remind me of that"

"Why are you acting so shy now?"

Sana cuddles the whiny girl that is resisting to get her hug. Mina push her lightly when Sana tries to attack her with kisses.

"Sana, let me sleep"

"No, you need to make me breakfast. I'm hungry"

Sana pout and keep snuggling on her, Mina tries to push her away but she gives in after she run out her energy. Mina's stomach grumbles. Sana who hear that can't help but laugh.

"See, we both need to eat now"

"Okay, okay, i get it. Now, get your hands off from me"

Mina struggles to keep Sana's hand away from her waist. Sana smiles wide and peck her cheek before she let her go. Mina stand up and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast while Sana just rolls around the bed and giggles.

Mina call Sana from the kitchen after a few minutes, Sana skips to the kitchen but just like usual she step on the chair and almost fall down if only Mina didn't catch her right away. Mina sigh and shakes her head, she help Sana to stand.

"Sorry"

"Even after so many years, your clumsiness still won't go away"

"It's a part of me, why it should go?"

"Gosh, you and your logic is such a headache sometimes"

Mina shakes her head again and serve the food for both of them. Sana stares at the pancakes in front of her, she's about to take a bite when Mina stop her right away.

"Let's pray first"

"Ah, okay"

Sana nods shyly and sit calmly, Mina start the praying and close her eyes. Sana keep staring at her while smiling.

"Can't you stop staring at me?"

"Uh...sorry?"

"Let's go to eat now"

"Ah...yeah.."

Sana grins shyly and take the pancake, she eat the strawberry that she dip in to the chocolate. She can't help but keep making sound while munching on her food. Mina chuckles softly as she watch the older girl in front of her.

"Eat well"

"Okay~"

Sana say with her aegyo tone while keep eating her pancake. Mina eat her food quietly while looking at Sana. They both don't talk much until they finish eating their food. Mina finish her food faster while Sana just enjoying each bite of the pancake she eat. Mina take the napkin and clean the corner of Sana's lips gently. Sana grins widely while showing her aegyo to Mina.

"Why? Do you want to kiss me?"

"Can you stop being so straighforward?"

Mina blushes and drink her cocoa quietly, Sana grins widely as she stand up and goes to Mina's chair. Mina look at her while frowning, she look so confused but Sana open her arms wide all of sudden.

"I'm ready"

"What?!"

"A kiss, i want a kiss, what else?"

Mina just cough and ask Sana to go back to her seat. Sana pout but still not moving even after Mina gesture her to sit back. Mina rubs her forehead as she feels like a sudden headache to have this girl around her.

"Fine, come here"

Mina moves her chair a little and let Sana sit on her lap, Sana stares at her with that puppy eyes so there's no way Mina won't melt at it. Mina knows that she fall in love with the older girl and she's trying to hard to surpress it but Sana somehow can see through her, to the point it's scared Mina.

"Just a simple kiss okay? No tongue involv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter