Codename Sharon (Last Part)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sneaks inside the abandoned building after she arrived and knocked on two big guys on her way to go inside. She walks quietly and keep herself alert. She's hiding near the stairs when someone taps her shoulder, Mina almost use her martial art if she didn't hear the voice she knows so well.

"You're late, i killed them all"

Nayeon says proudly as she shows her bunny teeth while smiling wide. Mina rolls her eyes but keep checking on Nayeon to see if she get hurt somewhere.

"I'm okay, just a few little scratches here and there"

"Aish, why are you doing this alone? You should have wait for me"

Mina wipes the dirt on Nayeon's face while glaring at her annoyingly. Nayeon giggles softly at her when Mina put on her jacket on Nayeon.

"Wear this, it can at least protect you"

"What about you?"

"I will be okay"

Mina walks while holding on her body as she tries to cover Nayeon to go out of the building but they hear foot step and clapping hands. Mina turn around and sees someone behind them, smirking.

"Minhyuk"

"Long time no see, agent Sharon"

Nayeon peek a little from Mina's shoulder, her eyes glue to the person who she knows best.

"Minhyuk ssi? Why are you here? Aren't you going with my dad?"

"Hello, Nayeon ah"

"Did you know him?"

Mina whispers at Nayeon as she hide Nayeon on her arm. Minhyuk walks closer and Mina take a step back.

"He's my daddy's assistant"

"Wow, your family sure is too naive. He's probably the one who hacked you too since he used to be our best programmer."

"What?!"

"He's the agent that has double identity, he work for both Japan and Korea. I failed to catch him three years ago"

"Huh? It's him?"

Nayeon blinks rapidly, she holds on Mina's shirt.

"It's a good thing you two are here. It will make my work go easier. Which one of you should i kill first?"

Minhyuk walks more until Mina and Nayeon get cornered, he points at his gun to Mina. Mina feels she need to rescue Nayeon first but she is hesitate to do something that maybe cause harm to Nayeon if she did wrong move. So she start calculating inside her head as she stand still.

"Mina, what are you doing? You can just kick him"

"It's not as easy as that, he's the best in martial art"

Mina and Nayeon whisper at each other, they keep on guard when Minhyuk laugh.

"What are you thinking of? Mind to tell me?"

Mina pull Nayeon into a hug, Minhyuk smirk as he pull the trigger.

"So you sacrifice prime minister daughter as your shield? Hahaha, you're such a coward i see"

Nayeon who is in between of Minhyuk and Mina stares at her in disbelief, she feel somewhat betrayed.

"What are you..."

"Believe me, just this time"

Mina mouth the word when Minhyuk start shooting Nayeon's back, Nayeon scream when she feel the bullet keep hitting her back. Mina quickly kicks Minhyuk's hand and succeed in making him lost the gun which fly away far from them.

Mina push Nayeon to the side so she falls on the fainted guys she fought before.

"Run, now"

Mina and Minhyuk start fighting, they hit and kick each other hard. Nayeon roam her hands confusedly since she find herself alive although her back hurt a bit. She runs with all her might to the stairs and goes down. She run to search for help in panic state, she quickly trying to find Mina's car since she whispered before that her car can give signal to the nearest police station.

Mina fall down, her body is all hurting. She is going to stand up when Minhyuk step on her chest.

"You know i hate you the most for ruining my identity. I've been keep changing job because of you. You're such a nuisance, i don't know you're this weak? I should have killed you three years ago"

"You're weaker than me, you will never go on my level"

"Tsk, you b****"

Minhyuk kick her face with his boot, Mina tries hard to prolong the time until she got the help so she sacrifice herself to get beaten. She hold his leg and push them hard, Minhyuk fall down because he lose balance from Mina strength.

He get up and sit on Mina's stomach, holding on her collar and beat her once again but Mina only smirk at him.

"You're hopeless Minhyuk ssi"

"Shut up, i told you to shut up!"

Mina is ready to get beaten again by closing her eyes but suddenly a person on top of her fall down. Nayeon yell at him as she run closer to Mina.

"Don't you dare to hurt my Mina, you jerk"

Nayeon still holding on the gun, she trembles but tries to help Mina to stand.

"Oh, you found my other gun"

"You really.....ugh, look how scary your face now"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter