The Rivals (last part)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stand still, she never thought she will beaten up all of her guards just because she is worried with Chou Tzuyu. She open the torture room and stand there frozen.

She start to walk closer to her father who is in front of kneeling Tzuyu. Someone is forcing her to kneel, the old man with wheelchair put his hand on Tzuyu's head to make her bow down deeper.

"I'm sorry mr. Myoui, please accept my daughter's apology for her mistake"

Mina hug her father's arm as she stay quiet. Mr. Myoui glare at Mina who isn't even allowed to come into the torture room.

"Please forgive her, papa"

"Why are you even here? I told they maids to let you rest"

"I'm sorry..."

Tzuyu speak quietly, almost like a whisper. Mina glance at Tzuyu's bruised face, her lips are bleeding. She quickly approach her and check on her bruise, but Tzuyu keep avoiding her touch. Mr. Myoui call Mina sternly as he grab his daughter's arm. Mina knows she can't ignore her father's call so she goes back to stand near him again while looking at Tzuyu worriedly. 

"Mina, go back to your room"

"But papa"

"I said go back!"

"....yes,,,"

 "Bring that brat too, i need to talk with her father"

Mina keep glancing at her own father before she take Tzuyu away from the torture room. Mina put Tzuyu's arm on her shoulder as the tall girl walk unstable. She look like get beaten a lot. 

"I can walk by myself"

"Why can't you just accept my help for once?"

Mina scold her as she keep helping her to walk. Tzuyu look away as she softly apologize.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"I almost killed you"

"Ah, that...it's okay, i'm still alive anyway"

"What do you mean it's okay? Are you on your right mind? You should have beaten me too just like what my father did"

"Eehh?"

"It's not my papa who beaten you like this?"

"That old man did nothing to me"

"....your father is scary"

"Indeed"

"No wonder you are scary as well"

Mina giggles but she choke as her neck is still in pain. Tzuyu keep silent since she feel guilty for being reckless. 

"I will pay for the bill, you need go to the hospital"

"Aigo, who do you think you are talking to? I have my own doctor. I will treat my wound later, your bruises need to be treated now"

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"What is your motive?"

Mina look at Tzuyu cluelessly as she let her sit on her bed, she is about to call the maid but Tzuyu hold her hand to stop her from moving. Tzuyu keep staring at the girl in front of her as she tries to read Mina's mind. Mina smiles gently and pats the back of her hand.

"I will call the maid to bring in first aid kit, your lips is still bleeding"

"How come you didn't hate me yet?"

"For what?"

"I almost killed you and your father"

"It's all misunderstanding and i'm glad that you are okay"

"You are the most weird girl i have ever met"

"Uh, is this a compliment or what?"

Tzuyu look at Mina's hand that she hold, she can see Mina's hand bruised a lot and a bit swollen, she kiss it softly. Mina blink rapidly as she doesn't know what to do and her heart suddenly beats faster as she blush. 

"W...What are you doing, Chou Tzuyu?"

"Treating your wound"

"O...Oh, i..it's fine, it's not hurting that much. I...I better go find the maid"

.Mina tries to pull her hand away but Tzuyu keep holding on her hand. Although Tzuyu got bruised a lot but she still manage to pull Mina with only a little push, Mina fall on her lap she look nervous as Tzuyu hold on her waist and keep staring at her. 

"W...What are yo-"

"I'm sleepy, lend me your shoulder to rest"

"....o..okay"

Tzuyu rest her head on Mina's shoulder as she pull her closer, she hug Mina that is sitting on her lap, she close her eyes slowly before she drift off to sleep. 

****

Tzuyu wake up and look at her surrounding, she is in her own room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter