Why Myoui Freaking Mina? (part 2)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina eyes widen as feel Momo's lips on her. She still shocked that no words come out when Momo stand in front of her, showing her silly smile.

She rub her eyes and pat her cheek, thinking that she must be too drunk right now so she tries to get up from her seat but lose her balance. She fall down and Momo kneel down in front of her.

"Why captain?"

She giggles and leans closer, Mina touch Momo's face.

"Am i dreaming? Oh, right i must be too drunk that i start hallucinating. But this feel nice"

"Myoui Mina"

Mina get up and lay on bed, she cover herself with blanket as if she doesn't see Momo.

"I must be dreaming, i better go to sleep"

Momo giggles and follow her to the bed, she can hear Mina keep talking to herself inside the blanket.

"I don't know you have this side, captain Myoui"

"No, this isn't real. I'm hallucinating, Mina ya, you're actually dreaming right now. Go to sleep"

Mina curl up herself inside the blanket and keep convincing herself. Momo grins, she sneak inside the blanket and hug Mina from the back. Momo sniff on Mina's scent, she kiss her hair and pull her closer by the waist.

"Are you going to ignore me now?"

"Noo, this isn't true. This is a dream Mina ya"

Mina keep covering her ears and talk to herself, Momo turn her around so their eyes meet. Mina stop talking while Momo keep staring.

"Captain Myoui or should i call you Mina?"

Instead of replying Momo, Mina pinch her own cheek which causing Momo to laugh at her.

"Tell me, this ain't real"

"I don't know why did i feel intimidate by you on the first place. Seeing you like this, you're not scary at all"

"You what? Oh, people told me i look scary a lot"

"Now you listen to me?"

Momo grins and Mina open wide before she squealing in front of Momo.

"Hirai Momo is here, Momo, Hirai Momo!"

Momo laughing, she can't hold her laughter that she end up resting her head on Mina's chest. Momo can hear clearly how fast Mina heartbeat right now, she look up while her chin still resting on Mina's chest. She see how red Mina's face as their eyes lock again. Momo crawl on top of her and lean closer, they share a passionate kiss under the blanket.

***

Momo wakes up from the rapid knocks on the door, she plan to sleep some more but Chaeyoung's desperate voice make her completely awake.

"Captain Myoui, we're in big trouble. Captain!"

Momo hurriedly wear the uniform and open the door slightly.

"What happen?"

"Huh? Momo unni?"

"Tell me the detail, Chaeng"

"The engine room are on fire"

"What? I'll be there in a second, go bring some crews to stop the fire and don't tell Jihyo. She'll be worried."

"Okay unni. Be hurry!"

Chaeyoung run to the other cabin, Momo close the door and see Mina sit while still half asleep.

"I'll go, be right back"

Mina look at her cluelessly, Momo kiss her forehead gently and button up the uniform Mina's wear. She goes out and leave blank Mina.

"Why Momo is here? What? Omo, did we just....oh Jihyo will kill me"

Mina start dressing up but her head feel dizzy. She sit back on the bed.

"Jihyo is right, too much wine is bad"

She holds her head, trying to walk and dress up properly. Meanwhile, Momo runs to the engine room and help the crew to stop the fire. 

"Where is Captain Myoui?"

"Ah, she's...."

"We need her to give some instructions about this in the control room. The ship need to be stop while we fix this mess"

"Momo unni, you better go to the control room"

Chaeyoung drags her out after the fire were completely off, some engineers are looking at the half burnt cables. Chaeyoung need to go and help them since she's the assistant engineer, Momo look at her anxiously.

"But Chaengie"

"Hurry, Momo unni"

"I..."

"You can do this, Momo unni"

"Urgh, fine. I'll try"

Momo ruffles her hair and turn around, she run again this time to the control room. The crews are looking at her while frowning whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter