The Archer and A Princess (part 1)

Myoui Mina SS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung are hunting with her guards when someone shoot her prey, she goes closer to the prey which is dead by now. She goes down from her horse and take the arrow out from her prey.

"Who's on earth dare to pass my territory?"

She is mad and yell at the guards when someone approach her, this person goes down from her horse and bow down a little before she walk closer to Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry, but this is mine"

"Who are you? I own this land and nobody allow to be here moreover taking something inside my territory"

"Ah, uh....I'm sorry, but can you let me have it at least? I really need it, I promise i won't be here again and pass your land"

The person in front of Chaeyoung speak in a low tone, Chaeyoung are too angry to even listen she then tell the guards to take the person to her place.

"Take this rude man and tie him up"

Chaeyoung sit on the horse again and ride the horse away, the person who is tied up behind her only hang her head low when the guards put his tie on the back of the horse. He is forced to run while the guards ride the horse.

***

Chaeyoung stomp her feet when she arrived, she is so mad that she ignores all the maids that come to greet her. She sit on the backyard waiting for the guards to bring the rude guy in front of her.

"Bring him in"

The guards pull the guy by force and make him kneel down. Chaeyoung examine the guy in front of her, she tap her chin before she finally speak.

"Tell me who are you?"

"I...I'm Jeongnam..."

"Why you are here?"

"I....I'm a wanderer...yeah...a wanderer"

Chaeyoung sees his eyes and she's not convinced with the guy at all. She hit the table next to her.

"Do you know who I am?"

"I...I'm sorry, I don't know"

"You are rudely take away my prey, when i'm on my training to do archery, woah i can't believe this"

"Please forgive me"

"Do you think i'll just let you go? I'm Son Chaeyoung, no one dare to ask me. But you, rude man...you really challenge my patience."

"P...please forgive me, I'll do anything as long you will let me go"

"Anything?"

"Y..yes"

Chaeyoung smirk and walks closer to him and lift his face up. She can see his eyes show worry and scared.

"First of all, you need to kneel down until i say enough and....you should teach me how to do archery"

Chaeyoung turn around and leave the guy alone, all the guards leave him one by one since he is tied around his arms. Chaeyoung are busy playing around with the maids since she is bored. She even forgot that she have someone waiting on her backyard.

"Hm, what is it for dinner?"

"We had cook your favorite foods, my lady"

"Great, i'm so hungry after the hunt!"

"Should we serve them on the table now?"

"Sure"

Chaeyoung pats her growling stomach and giggles, she can't wait for the foods to come. She eats it and fill her stomach with delicious food. The night sky look so beautiful when Chaeyoung finally realizes that she still have someone tied on her backyard, she hurriedly goes to there and finds the guy still kneeling exhaustedly.

Chaeyoung untie him when she realizes something weird, but she just help the guy and put him inside her place and let him rest on one of her rooms. The maids are busy to bring him foods and blanket, they tidy up his bed. Chaeyoung tells the maids to go out of the room as she lay the weak guy on the bed.

"Sorry, i really forgot"

The weak guy smiles weakl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter