Chapter 9

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

I read Kira’s text and I feel stabs in my gut. It’s like every word is a dagger aimed right at me. What she looks for in a boyfriend is D.O.? I swear she is talking about D.O.

I want to punch Baekhyun. He stole my phone and sent that text. He said I should ‘test the waters’ and see if she likes me yet. I think the answer is no and I’m going to kill Baek at the next opportunity.

I am brought back to reality by a towel smacking me in the face.

“Yah!” I complain.

“Welcome back to the planet! Put the phone away and come practice,” says Kai with a smirk.

“Looks like he got some bad news. You okay?” Asks D.O. concern in his voice.

I send a glare his way, “I’m fine.”

“Yah, what’d he do?” Asks Sehun coming over and placing an arm over Chanyeol’s shoulders. “He’s just concerned about you.”

“I just want to practice,” I take Sehun’s arm off my shoulders and walk to my place in the room waiting for the others to follow suit.

“He is acting really weird; don’t you think?” Sehun mutters to Suho.

“Ne. He’s not his usual happy self,” Suho says. “Let’s just watch him and see if he gets over it on his own.”

“You know I can hear you right?” I say turning toward them.

“Let’s just practice,” says Kai moving forward, motioning for everyone to get into their places.

I work hard during practice and I think they all notice that I put in more effort than I normally do. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter