Chapter 25

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

I have been waiting for this day for a while now. It’s Chanyeol’s birthday and I’ll be going over to their dorm to celebrate with them.

One of the things that I’ll be doing is baking a cake with D.O. I talked with him during the week about what we would be doing and they mentioned buying a cake but I thought it would be nice if we baked one ourselves. D.O., however, doesn’t have that much baking experience. Luckily, I did a lot of baking with my mother back in the U.S. so, I should be able to handle teaching D.O. the ropes.

I can’t wait to share this day with Chanyeol and the rest of the guys. They’ve all become special to me, surprisingly so. When this whole thing started, I thought that EXO was a talented group of men, but I thought mostly of Chanyeol. Little by little each of them has found a way into my heart.

I’ve adopted them all as my family now. I have more brothers than I know what to do with. Especially Baekhyun; he’s just impossible to predict. Sometimes I think he stays up at night plotting schemes to flummox us all.

I’m so glad that I told Chanyeol that I hated him, even if it is a lie.

I made sure to get groceries earlier in the day so all I have to do now is travel to EXO’s dorm. I hail a taxi and give them an address close to the dorm. I don’t want them to go directly to the dorm just in case of fans or reporters.

When we arrive, I pay the driver then send a quick text to D.O. letting him know I’m on my way up. It takes me a few minutes with the grocery bags because they’re heavy, but I arrive and knock on the door.

“You’re finally here!” D.O. says opening the door.

“Ne, I’m here,” I say with a smile.

“Let me help you,” D.O. grabs the bags then grunts when he feels how heavy they are. “Yah! Why are you carrying such heavy bags? You should have called us to come get you with these!”

“Oh, it’s okay. I’m stronger than I look,” I grin.

D.O. moves further into the dorm and heads into the kitchen with the groceries.

“Hey, Kira,” Says Suho.

“Hi, Suho. Where’s Chanyeol?” I ask.

“Baek, Sehun and Tao are keeping him busy elsewhere while we get ready for his birthday.” Suho grins.

“Ah, the maknaes are good for something, that’s for sure,” I chuckle. “I bet that Baekhyun is there to keep them in line, right.”

“Actually, I think that Sehun is keeping the other three in line,” Suho says.

I grin imagining the scene. “Yeah, I can picture that. Sehun does seem mature for his age. I almost feel sorry for him, actually. Inflicting Baekhyun and Chanyeol on him like this.”

“He’s used to it,” Suho says.

“I better help D.O.,” I say nodding at Suho as I head over to the kitchen.

D.O. is facing away from me muttering to himself about the ingredients, so I quietly walk up behind him and yell in his ear, “Yah!”

He jumps and spins around his eyes even wider than normal, clutching his chest.

I can’t help but laugh at how adorable he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter