Chapter 15

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

How can they ask that of me? These ten men sitting around the table with me actually asked me to choose which one of them I like best. It’s like I’m sitting with children, not adults, and they’re eagerly waiting for my answer.

I steal a quick glance of Chanyeol beside me. He’s the answer I want to give, but I don’t dare be that honest. He’s the only one who has his face turned slightly away from me, as though he doesn’t care to hear what I have to say.

Baekhyun has already disqualified Chanyeol from the running of who I could possibly like best out of EXO, so now I just have to choose from the rest.

“I actually really love listening to D.O. sing. I know he’s not considered the best dancer, but I like watching him dance too. He puts all his effort into it.” I answer honestly.

I hear a couple groans around the table and I look at the faces around me. I can’t help but notice that Kai is looking at me strangely.

“Thank you. I don’t know what to say. Wah. Thank you.” D.O. says ducking his head, blushing slightly and smiling. He reaches out, selects some food and puts it on my rice.

I lean toward D.O. and say quietly, “I really respect your abilities D.O. and after tonight I found another thing to respect about you.”

“Oh? What’s that?” He asks equally quietly.

“Your cooking,” I smile brightly as I take a bite and savor the flavor.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Kai’s face becoming darker.

D.O. grins back at me, then we hear Baekhyun whining and turn toward him.

“How can you like D.O? He doesn’t have my technique. He’s not as cute as me. He doesn’t look as good in eyeliner either.” Baekhyun complains loudly across the table.

I grin and say, “Baek, you do look good in eyeliner.”

I think that Baekhyun is satisfied by that because he goes back to eating and bothering Chen.

We finish eating without incident, but I notice that Chanyeol looks troubled. His usual smile is absent and he doesn’t react to his friends’ bickering as I imagine he normally would.

As I’m getting ready to leave, D.O. comes over and says, “After tonight, you’re one of us.”

“I am?” One of my eyebrows rises.

“Well, you were kidnapped by our members so,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter