Chapter 1

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

--At EXO fan meeting--

I walk up the line facing EXO surrounded by hundreds of their fangirls. I have a small smile gracing my lips, to be polite. I shake their hands one by one, without much enthusiasm.

After I pass them, I see Kai turn slightly and nudge D.O. next to him and whisper, “What’s with this cute foreigner? Why isn’t she happy to meet us like all the other fangirls?”

D.O. replies, “I don’t know but she has the softest hands, don’t you think?”

Kai sends an ogle my way, “You know what I think those soft hands should be touching, right?” He laughs as D.O. gives him an elbow in the side causing him to grunt before he turns back to the line of girls waiting to receive his fan service.

I roll my eyes. These boys. They really are just children pretending to be grown-ups. I’m surprised as I feel my heart going out to them. Pull yourself together Kira. You didn’t come here to soften towards them, be strong so they notice you!

I look to my left and see that I only have to see Tao before my target. I in a quick breath and hope that it’s enough to steady my nerves. I move over and shake Tao’s hand noticing that he looks even more tired than he usually does. I almost ask him if he’s feeling okay but decide it’s best if I don’t, so I just nod and move on.

The girl in front of me is being a typical obsessive fan girl right now. It’s honestly embarrassing. She’s holding his hand i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter