Chapter 12

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V}

Perhaps watching a horror movie wasn’t the smartest move on my part. I really should stop listening to Baek’s ideas. He told me that she would be afraid and would ‘cling’ to me in fear. Well, it turned out that I clung to her. Not my most manly moment.

At least I got to hold her hand. I think with a smile.

Luckily, that’s over now and she invited me to her apartment for tea. She has a nice place. It’s neat and cozy. She has books everywhere.

“You have a lot of books,” I comment.

“Hazard of the trade.” She chuckles. “I need them around for reference or for ideas. Although most of them are just for my personal pleasure.” She blushes slightly, ducking her head.

I settle myself on her sofa, which is surprisingly comfortable.

“I can make you coffee or tea? Or I have juice if you’d rather. I don’t really have much in the way of food right now.” She winces.

“Tea would be fine,” I say.

Kira goes off into the kitchen and I take the time to look around her living room. It’s small but the space is well used. Her laptop is on the coffee table surrounded by papers and books with sticky notes. There’s a cup filled with pencils, some red, the others are regular graphite pencils.

When she comes back into the living room carrying a tray with two tea cups and saucers, I can’t help but think that she looks adorable concentrating on not spilling anything. She places the tray down with a happy sigh and gives me my cup and saucer.

“Now, don’t drink it yet! It’s still hot.” She warns with a glint in her eyes.

I can feel my ears getting pink as I say, “Ne, Eomma.”

She chuckles and says, “I’m sorry I couldn’t help it. I remembered the last time with the coffee.” She keeps chuckling.

“It wasn’t that funny,” I say.

She looks at me and gains her composure. “You’re right. It wasn’t that funny.” She bats her lashes at me. “But it was a little funny.”

“Okay, it was a little funny,” I say grudgingly.

“I’m just glad that it didn’t happen again,” She says. “I know how much that hurts.” She takes a sip of her tea, closes her eyes and sighs happily.

“You like tea that much?” I ask.

“Ne. I’ve come to love tea. It’s so calming and the taste is clean and soothing.” She smiles.

“One more thing I learn about you,” I say grinning, drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter