Chapter 10

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

It’s the day after I sent that text to Chanyeol and I’m too distracted to keep myself focused on the words in front of me. I decide to give up and just think about what’s bothering me.

I hate lying to Chanyeol. It doesn’t feel right. I mean, I can’t say that a guy who cooks isn’t a turn on, but that isn’t something that I’m actively looking for in a guy.

I don’t even know if Chanyeol can cook and I’m only looking at him. But Hae Shin would probably kill me if I told him that. No, she would definitely kill me and then refuse to go to my funeral.

I have to admit that if it hadn’t been for Hae Shin’s idea for me to tell Chanyeol that I hate him, I doubt that he would have ever noticed me. I would have just been another fangirl. A boring face that passed by during his work. I would have been nothing to him.

I can feel my smile spreading over my face as I think about Chanyeol. We’re closer now than I ever dreamed that we could be, but I’m still greedy for more.

My phone rings and I see that Chanyeol is calling.

“Yeoboseyo?” I say smiling.

“Kira. It’s Chanyeol,” His deep voice comes over the phone.

“What’s up?”

“There’s a new horror movie out and I wondered if you wanted to go see it with me later?” He says

The butterflies in my stomach do a quick little dance and my cheeks turn pink as I answer, “Horror movies are fun. Sure I’ll go.”

“I’ll pick you up later,” He says.

“Okay,” I repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter