Chapter 28

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

It’s three days shy of two weeks since I last saw Kira and I still can’t get what happened on my birthday out of my head. She looked so cute with her hair damp and loose around her shoulders. I wanted to run my fingers through it but she probably would have thought I was weird if I had tried so I hadn’t done it.

When I hugged her on that day, she smelled like me. The wave of possessiveness that went through me was so intense I thought I might get knocked over. The only thing holding me up at the time was her; my arms around her. One of the best feelings in the world is to have her against me.

I’m starting to worry about the strength of my feelings for Kira. They’re getting out of control and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. I’m afraid that I’ll fall so hard for her only to find that she can never reciprocate the feelings that I have.

I’m startled out of my thoughts by the ringing of my phone. When I see that it’s Kira calling I smile and answer.

“Yeoboseyo?” I say.

“Chanyeol! Do you have time free tonight?” Kira says excitedly.

“Not today. But I should be free tomorrow. Why?” I ask.

“I just finished editing the books from hell and I want to celebrate!” Kira says.

“It’s great that you finished! I wish I could be there today, but we have a full schedule,” I say.

“It’s okay. I understand. The life of a Kpop idol is never dull,” Kira says and I can hear the smile in her voice.

“What should we do to celebrate tomorrow?” I ask.

“I just want to stay home, drink some soju and have fun with my friends,” Kira says.

“How many people will be there?” I ask suddenly feeling a little uneasy.

“Don’t worry. I’m not exposing you to the world,” Kira says with a chuckle. “I’m only inviting you and Hae Shin.”

I let out a sigh. “I know I can trust you, Kira. Thank you.”

“Just come whenever you can,” She says.

“Okay, I will,” I say and we hang up the phone.

That day, I’m distracted again and the rest of the guys aren’t letting any opportunity to tease me pass them. I feel a bit like an archery target.

“Yah, Chanyeol! Come back from EXO planet already!” Suho says.

“He’s drooling over his dream girl again,” Says Baek throwing a towel in my face.

“Yah, Baek! I’m not drooling! This is sweat from a job well done!” I yell catching the towel and wiping off the sweat from my face and waving it toward him in a teasing manner.

“Gross! Keep your secretions to yourself!” Baekhyun screeches as he runs away from me trying to hide behind Sehun who is laughing at his hyungs’ antics.

“Wow, Baek! That was a big word! I didn’t know you had it in you,” I tease.

Baek stops in his tracks, turns around and stomps across the room toward me, visibly fuming.

“How dare you imply that I’m not smart enough to know big words!” Baek yells while waving his hands sassily. It’s obvious from his demeanor that he is working himself up to a nice long rant. “I happen to be very intelligent-“

I wait patiently for him to come within range and then toss the sweat dampened towel in his face, effectively cutting off what he was about to say.

Baek suddenly screeches, high and loud enough to put Chen to shame, while batting the offending sweaty towel away from himself.

I start to laugh, along with the rest of the members who have been watching Baek’s diva mode in action.

Next thing I know, I’m being tackled by the very angry diva. Landing hard on the practice room floor, my sent up major pain signals, along with my lungs as I was being choked by Baek. Luckily it didn’t last long because I was able to tickle him out of it.

“Okay, that’s enough you two. Let’s just finish this up so we can get ready for the next thing on our schedule,” Says Suho. “Chanie, please try to keep your mind here instead of off on a date with your girl, okay?”

“Not you too, Suho,” I grumble.

We go back to our activities and finish our schedules without incident.

The next day, it’s around 7:00 when I’m done for the day and I’m able to head over to Kira’s apartment. I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter