Chapter 2

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

I stare after the foreigner as she storms out of the room, still in a state of shock.

When I first saw her I thought she had really deep eyes and the prettiest heart-shaped lips. I wasn’t prepared for her words. I hate you.

“It doesn’t make sense,” I say.

Baekhyun leans toward me and says, “Wah, she must really hate you. She didn’t even look at me after she said that to you. Not fair.” He hits my back and pouts before going back to the line of fangirls waiting for us.

I glance toward the door where she left, then down at the table in front of me and I notice a square of blue paper. I reach out, take the paper and put it in my pocket because I don’t have time now to look at it, but I feel like it’s important.

I’m able to finish with the rest of the fan meeting, but it’s a bit of a struggle. I can’t get that foreigner’s face or words out of my head. She left a big impression.

Late that night, as I’m sitting at my desk thinking about the day, I remember the paper that I picked up and take it out of my pocket. It’s a folded blue piece of paper. I unfold it and find a hand-written note on the inside.

It says:

I hate you.

Do you know why?

-Kira

Then it lists a phone number.

I stare at the paper for a minute then smile when I realize that this must have been left by the foreigner from the fan meeting today. I go o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter