Chapter 11

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

Hae Shin stops by and helps me pick out an outfit for tonight. The whole time she is teasing me about my ‘first born’ and how it would all be due to ‘Operation Chanira.’ Needless to say, there are many pillows thrown in her direction.

I’m actually surprised that I finish getting ready as quickly as I have with all the bickering. I am able to shove her out the door with an extra bottle of soju and cab fare about fifteen minutes before Chanyeol arrives.

I hear his knock and I walk over to the door. I double check in the mirror on the wall that I didn’t miss something like lipstick on my teeth. Luckily, everything seems fine and I take a deep breath and open the door.

Chanyeol is standing in the hallway with a look of anticipation on his face. His smile deepens when he sees me. He quickly scans my body, taking in the skinny jeans, high heels and the light blue blouse I’m wearing beneath my jacket.

“You look nice,” He says.

“Thank you,” I say blushing slightly.

“You ready?” He asks.

“If you are,” I say.

He steps back and offers to lead the way.

We get to the theater and after purchasing the obligatory snacks, we go find our seats. Luckily there aren’t many people here and no one has recognized Chanyeol as he’s wearing sunglasses, a snapback, and a hoodie. I’ll admit he looks a bit ridiculous because it’s nighttime and we’re inside, but it’s better than him being recognized and then having stalker fans and reporters popping out of nowhere.

He slinks down further in his seat and leans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter