Chapter 17

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

“Let’s just say I know what it’s like to want something,” D.O. says and looks toward where the rest of EXO is standing.

I follow his gaze and say, “D.O. do you have feelings for someone in EXO?”

“Just don’t ask me who, okay?” He says with a weak chuckle.

“Thank you for trusting me this much. It means a lot,” I say, leaning over and giving him a tight hug. Reaching up with my right hand, I his hair in a soothing way.

Looking over his shoulder, I see Kai staring at us, then clenching his fists, he turns and walks away.

When we pull apart, D.O. says, “Chanyeol is coming and he doesn’t look very happy.”

“What? Why?” I say.

Chanyeol storms over grabs my wrist and pulls me up. “Come on, we’re getting some fresh air.”

“Yah!” I manage to get out before he’s dragging me away.

After we had gotten outside and into the shade of a large tree, Chanyeol finally lets go of my wrist.

“Okay, you dragged me away in perfect Korean drama fashion, so what’s the big deal?” I say.

“I just- Well, I- um.” I watch him fumble over his words and find it rather adorable. “I’m just frustrated,” He finally says.

“Why are you frustrated?” I ask.

“Well, because I didn’t do as well as I wanted to on the shoot.”

“I think you did a great job. You put in a lot of effort and emotion,” I say.

“How would you know? You spent all your time hugging and petting D.O.,” He says in a petulant voice.

I blink a couple times. “I watched you. But D.O. needed some comfort.”

“You’re so close to him now,” He says almost pouting.

“Well, we talk on the phone.”

“You talk on the phone.” He repeats in a monotone.

“Yeah, we’re trying to be friends. That’s usually how it starts. That’s how it started with us. Remember?” I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter