Chapter 24

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

I wake up this morning with the grandmother of all hangovers. I don’t remember how much I had to drink last night and I think that’s probably a good thing.

Baekhyun has not stopped talking for over an hour now and I’m about ready to find any available metal pipe to hit him across the face with. I’m pretty sure that he won’t be able to make so much noise if he doesn’t have as many teeth in his mouth.

I grin to myself and huddle deeper into my arms at the table.

“Yah! Chanyeol! Wake up already! We have a schedule to go to!” Yells Baekhyun right by my ear gleefully.

“Shut up, Baek. I’m awake. I just feel like the world should cease to exist for a while,” I say on a groan.

“You wouldn’t be feeling like this if you hadn’t had so much to drink last night. Babo,” Baekhyun says lightly hitting the back of my head.

“Yah!” I exclaim lifting my head up to glare at him.

Baekhyun looks at my face and bursts out laughing.

“What?” I say continuing my glare.

“She really got you good last night,” Baekhyun says.

“She?” I say confused.

“Kira.”

“I didn’t see Kira last night,” I say convinced.

“Go look in the mirror,” Baekhyun says gesturing toward the bathroom.

I get up slowly, still confused, and walk to the bathroom. When I go inside I look in the mirror and I see that my face has been turned into a preschooler’s canvas.

On my right cheek, is a ghost with long black hair and scary sharp teeth. This ghost also has bad breath it seems as there are squiggly lines coming out of the mouth.

On my left cheek, it looks like the outline of a body with my name written inside it. Obvious what that means.

Lastly, on my forehead, I have what looks like a park with a couple trees and some grass, along with a pooping dog. The dog is highly detailed with a collar, name tag, and pile of steaming poop underneath it.

“You were not happy with me last night, were you Kira?” I mutter. “What the hell did I do?”

For the life of me, I can’t remember anything after the second bottle of soju. I was just so upset yesterday that I wanted to drown my sorrows. I guess I drowned them thoroughly because I can’t remember a damn thing that happened.

I rub my forehead trying to recall any small piece of last night’s actions. When that doesn’t work, I get some soap and wash my face. Luckily, the marker that Kira used was washable and it came off easily.

“I guess you don’t hate me so much to do lasting damage,” I say then walk out of the bathroom. Then my phone rings in my back pocket and I check to see that I’ve gotten a text message.

It’s from Baekhyun. He sent me a picture that he took of me the night before after he had gotten me home and put me in bed.

“Baek! You had better delete that picture!” I yell.

“Why?” Baekhyun yells back from the living room. “It’s classic!”

I make my way there and find him sitting on the couch.

“You need to delete that picture, now,” I growl.

“It won’t do any good. I already sent it to all the members and to Kira,” Baekhyun says calmly.

I can feel my hangover pounding more severely with each word that comes out of his mouth.

“Baek, do you have good insurance?” I ask quietly.

“I think so.” Baekhyun answers.

“Good,” I say darkly and advance toward the couch.

Baekhyun’s phone starts to ring and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter