Chapter 21

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chanyeol P.O.V.}

“Wake up! WAKE UP, CHANYEOL!” Yells Tao.

“Yah!” I grunt rolling over in bed. “We don’t have practice this morning so what the hell is your problem, Tao?”

“I want you to take me shopping,” The panda eyed boy says sweetly.

I blink slowly. “Tao! Get the hell out of my room! I am NOT taking you shopping!”

“But D.O.’s going shopping with Kira and it’s not fair.” The boy whines.

My head snaps up. “What?”

“D.O.’s taking Kira shopping. I heard them talking on the phone just now. I asked if I could join them and he said ‘absolutely not.’ How rude is that?” Tao grouses.

I sit up in bed. “Do you know where they’re going.”

“Of course,” Tao says.

“I’ll take you shopping,” I say quickly.

“YAY!” Tao shouts and tackles me in a hug.

“Yah! Get off me!” I say pushing the boy off. “I never said I’d buy you anything, you stupid panda.” But I couldn’t help grinning at him anyway.

I get up from my bed and shove Tao out of the room, “Get dressed and we’ll meet in 20 minutes.”

I hurry to take care of my morning ablutions. I get dressed in some jeans, a random t-shirt, and a black hoodie and make sure to bring my mask, snapback, and sunglasses.

When I rush out of my room, Tao is just walking into the living room.

“I already told Suho that you’re taking me shopping. He told me to take his credit card! I love Suho,” Tao smiles happily doing a quick dance move.

“I really don’t care about your credit card carrying ability, Tao. Let’s just go,” I say grabbing a jacket since it is getting colder outside these days.

Tao tells me we’re going to the mall and I groan. The place is huge; I don’t know if we’ll be able to find them.

When we finally get to our destination, I inform Tao of the plan.

“Okay, Tao, we have to find Kira and D.O.,” I say.

“Oh, so you want to ruin their date?” Tao says.

“Um. I-ugh. Ani, they’re not on a date. I just want to find them,” I say trying to sound reasonable.

“You want to find them,” Tao repeats.

“Ne, I want to find them and I want to make sure that they’re okay,” I say.

“Then why not just call them and ask?”

“Because that’s not how it works.”

“So, you want to find them and not let them know you’re there,” Tao says slowly.

“Ne,” I nod.

“It’s a spy mission!” Tao exclaims.

“Oh god.” I put my face in my hands.

Tao drapes his arm around my shoulders and says, “Don’t worry Chanie, I’m good at being a spy. We’ll find our targets and get all the information that you need.”

“I’m going to hell for this, aren’t I?” I say to myself.

“Since this is a spy mission it has to have a name,” Continues Tao as though I hadn’t spoken. “How about,” He pauses to think as we walk further into the gigantic building. “Operation y Panda?”

I stop walking and glare at him.

“Okay, not y Panda,” Tao says quickly.

We continue walking and looking around trying to spot Kira and D.O.

Tao suddenly stops and says proudly, “I’ve got it! We’ll call it Operation Vanishing Snake!”

I hang my head as I realize he doesn’t understand the innuendo involved in what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter