Chaper 8

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

It has been a couple months since I met Chanyeol in the coffee shop and he’s been talking to me every day. Some days he’ll call me but, because of his schedule, most days he sends me texts asking me random questions.

Today’s text message was:

Would you rather have a magic harp that plays music by itself, a horse that can fly, or a dog that can talk and why?

I really have no idea why he wants to know these kinds of things but I think it’s adorable.

I send a text back:

A dog that can talk because I’ve always wanted to be able to really communicate with them so they can fully understand.

I’ve felt Chanyeol really make an effort to get to know me. It’s surprising how much closer we’ve become. I would say that we’re at least good friends already.

Becoming friends with Chanyeol has been a sweet gift for me. I didn’t know how kind he was before, but with each day he shows me how wonderful a friend he can be.

Hae Shin keeps reminding me that I have to be aloof. It’s been hard to keep holding myself back from him. It’s especially difficult when we’re talking and he makes me laugh. At times like that, he makes it harder for me to pretend that I have no feelings for him.

My text notification rings:

From: Chanyeol

What do you look for in a boyfriend?

Automatically my cheeks turn bright red and I drop the phone on the table. I put my hands on my face trying to cool of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter