Chapter 16

I Hate You Park Chanyeol [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kira P.O.V.}

I wake up a couple weeks later to the sound of my phone ringing loudly next to me on my nightstand.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Kira, can you take the day off today?”

“What?” I mumble still trying to wake up. I look at the clock and see that it’s 6:00 in the morning.

The voice on the phone chuckles. “Can you take today off work? The guys and I want you to come with us today.”

I blink a few times, slowly starting to recognize the voice I’m hearing, “Baekhyun?”

“Ne! Now, can you come?” He says blowing out a breath.

“Um, sure, I guess. What are you doing?” I ask.

“We will be blowing your mind,” He says in a mysterious voice. “We’ll pick you up in an hour!”

“But-!” I start, but he had already hung up.

“Baekhyun will be the death of me,” I say into the quiet room.

I get up, shower and get dressed. I decide to wear something simple so I put on a white short sleeved shirt and an A-line skirt. I grab a jacket and slip on some heels when I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door to find Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiling at me.

“Ah, the kidnappers.” I accuse with a grin.

“Nothing bad happened to you,” Baekhyun says quickly.

“Except for Kai.” Grumbles Chanyeol.

“Except for Kai.” Agrees Baekhyun. “The ert.”

“You’re just as bad, Baek!” I chuckle and gently hit his shoulder.

Chanyeol checks his watch and says, “Yah, we’ve got to go!”

He grabs my arm and drags me toward the elevator, Baekhyun following behind making sure to close my apartment door.

We pile into the van and I’m greeted by the morning faces of EXO, which are not as bright as they appear in their press photos.

I chuckle and say loudly, “Well, good morning everyone! You all look so happy to see me!”

“Shut up.” Groans Sehun.

“Yah! Don’t be so rude!” D.O. punches his shoulder.

“I just woke up.” Whines Sehun, slumping in his seat.

I giggle and motion to D.O. to leave him alone.

“So, where are you guys taking me?” I ask.

“They didn’t tell you?” D.O. asks looking from Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

“Nope. We want to surprise her. So don’t tell her anything!” Says Baekhyun.

I look at D.O. with pleading eyes and I can see that he almost waivers, but he shakes his head.

“If they ever gang up on you, don’t ask me for help,” I mutter.

“What was that?” D.O. asks.

“Oh, nothing, just the sound of a crushed friendship,” I say sarcastically.

D.O. looks at me with his owlish eyes wide and Baekhyun laughs gleefully.

“Kira, you are my favorite,” Baekhyun smiles brightly at me and I can’t help but smile in return.

I look back at D.O. and say, “I’m just kidding so put your eyes back in your head, okay?”

He sighs and says, “You know, you have a wicked streak.”

“Isn’t it perfect?” Chimes Baekhyun gazing at me admiringly.

“Baek, if you don’t stop staring at me I’m going to poke your eyes out,” I say in a monotone voice.

“Ne, ma’am.” He says, quickly averting his eyes.

For the rest of the ride, we remain qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter