JeTi and Kiko

Love Me Again

AN- After a long time of not updating. I'm back!!!! I'm done with school and finals and now I can update my stories as much as I can before September anayways enjoy the chapter.

Jessica POV

After the dinner we went straight to my apartment complex. The only time we broke a kiss was when I was driving. We finally made it to my bedroom and landed on my bed. I was hovering over her while she was kissing me with her hand rubbing on my abs begging for me to take it off. I gladly took it off of me while she took off hers. I was in complete bliss due to the kiss and while she was unbuckling my belt I stopped us. “Why did you stop?” She asked me. I honestly don't know why I stopped. “I don't know.” “You have to know why you stopped?” I straight up on my bed while she went to turn on the lights to see my face. “There has to be a reason why you stopped our soon to be y time.” I felt Kiko crawling on my lap, putting her big in front of my face urging me to slap it. I shook my head. “No, I can't do it.” She looked at me in a cutesy manner then turn into a smirk. “You like me don't you?” I looked at her coldly and said “no, I don't like you.” “Then why can't you just have with me now then leave?” Damn, she's right I have to think fast. “I don't need my father to ask me why I nailed his soon to be partner’s daughter now do I?” She still had her smirk on her face. “You're not fooling me anyways I'll be going to bed then since you don't want to have fun with me.” After that she just stays on the bed and turn the other way and went to sleep. I pulled my hair in frustration. Ughhhh, why can't I do it.

Next Day

Tiffany POV

Nichkun and I went to a restaurant for lunch with our parents and it was amazing. We were all laughing until I spotted Sulli with Yoona and Jessica with some girl clinging on to her arm. Yoona is in wheelchair I thought first. “Yoona, nice seeing you again.” “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hwang nice to see you too.” She formally bowed to my parents. “I'm glad that you're okay from the accident.” She smiled at my parents. “It's because of Jinri I was able to recover from my accident.” Sulli just blushed and gave Yoona a peck on the cheek. “Jessica, how are you doing? And you must be Kiko Mizuhara” My dad asked them. “I'm good thank Mr. Hwang.” “Yes I am nice to you sir.” This Kiko girl shook my father's hand. “Well Mr. Hwang enjoy your meal.” Kiko put her arm around Jessica and walked over to their table.

Kiko POV

When we were passing by the Hwang family their daughter kept on glaring at me and it got worse when I wrapped my arms around Jessica's arm. She is jealous and I'm guessing she might be Jessi’s ex. “So Jessica that girl was she your ex?” She paused and put her fork down and answered me. “Yeah, she was and now she is nothing to me.” She continues eating and her mood got colder that even Jinri and Yoona shivered from it. I pulled Jessica to the bathroom and kissed her immediately. It took her a while to respond but when she did she put her arms around my waist and moved us closer. Her lips are so soft and passionate that we got lost. “Yah, this a bathroom not your bedroom.” We broke our kiss and saw that is was the Hwang daughter standing there with her hand on her hip glaring at us. “I'll just go back to Sulli and Yoona so she doesn't eat our food.” Jessica leaves and it just leaves me and her alone glaring at each other. “So, how does it feel to know that you're a fling to her and nothing more?” “I don't know how does it feel to know that Jessica had prior to your relationship with her?” “What are you talking about? I was her first.” “Yeah right just ask Miyoung about it and by the way, I know you're the one who broke her heart so, I'm planning on taking her heart from you.” She glared at me again. “Jessi still loves me and I-” “What you lover her? If you did love her then wouldn't have cheated on her or use her since high school.” I purposely bumped into her and she almost fell but I didn't care and walked back to my seat and to finish eating.

Tiffany POV

That ! Did Jessica really had with Miyoung-unnie? After lunch I told Nichkhun to bring me to Miyoung-unnie’s house and he did. I knocked on the door and there she was smiling at me. “Fany, how are you?” “I'm good unnie, I was just stopping by to see how you are and ask a question?” “Sure what's the question?” Here goes nothing. “Did you have with Jessica?” Her eyes opened wide. She sighs and says. “I did when she was fourteen. Here's what happened.

Past

Miyoung POV

I just find out my husband cheated on me with some other woman and I'm just crying it all out. “Unnie?” I looked up and saw Jessica looking at me. “Here I bought you some chocolate ice cream. She gave me the ice cream and I thanked her she sat on couch watching tv with me. “Where is Krystal?” “Sleeping.” “Okay.” I looked at Jessica and she was really into the show she was so focused on the show that I realized how handsome she looks. I my lips not because of the ice cream but because of the young teen by me. I moved closer to Jessica. Jessica then turned around she looked confused however I just kissed her right then and there. I surprised that Sica kissed me back with so much forced. I lean back on my couch and we continued to make out, I put my hands on her abs and broke the kiss. “Let's continue in my room.” I took her hand and brought to my room and we had . Present Tiffany POV My mouth dropped, the rumors about Jessica is true then. “Jessica, she had with older woman?” “Of course until you two started dating. She looked so happy knowing that she had a girlfriend. All she did was had with women then left the next day. Her heart is cold as ice but I'm glad you broke it. Thank you for that.” Unnie smiled at me giving me her biggest smile ever. I felt a pang in my heart, I think I'm sad and jealous of Jessica and Kiko’s relationship. What have I done?