On No, Taeyeon!

Love Me Again

Jessica POV

I bought Chinese food for Taeyeon because I haven't seen her for a week. Her parents were worried about her. They said that she doesn't answer when they tried to call her she also didn’t pick up calls from her younger siblings. I'm guessing Taeyeon is still depressed about the whole thing with Sunny and the cheating. I knocked on her door only to be greeted by a hooker. “Excuse me, I'm looking for Taeyeon?” I asked her, but she seems to only to notice the food. “Taeyeon?” I asked again giving her my cold voice. It worked since she has answered me back. “She is in her room told us not to disturb her.” She answered me after I gave her the food. I sighed and went to her room. “Taeyeon?” I knocked on the door. I notice that she changed everything in the apartment. The walls were painted red and black. Food and cups were everywhere. The whole house looks like crap. “Tae.” I knocked on her door and a few times. I checked the knob to see if it's unlock which it is. “Taeyeon?” I am really getting annoyed saying her name again. I saw her sleeping peacefully. I began to shake her “Taeyeon?” But she wouldn’t budge. I looked to the left side of her and saw a black suitcase half opened. I looked in it and saw needles? Oh ! Needles! She is doing drugs. I moved to her fast and checked her pulse to see if she alive. I sighed. She is alive just unconscious because of the drug. I stayed in her room and waited for her to wake up. I looked at her and I felt bad for her because she still is hurting more than all of us. 20 minutes later, I was watching TV till a voice distracted me. “Sica?” “Yeah?” “How long were you here?” “I don't know, but long to know that you were avoiding everybody because you were drugs. I know I won't be able to stop you but I think you shouldn't do those things, they can kill you. I know it's hard to let go of Sunny but you need to try.” “Why? You are only saying that because you bang girls to avoid things that have to do with Tiffany.” That's true. I didn't want to be in a relationship because of Tiffany. I'm scared that I would be cheated on again. “Everything will be okay Tae, so please just lay off the drugs.” “Okay, I will.” She smiled at me and I smiled back. “I'm hungry.” She said. I laughed. “Well I think one of her hookers is enjoying the Chinese food I bought for us.” We both laughed again.

Taeyeon POV

I took the drugs twice a week instead of a day. For the past year, I needed them almost everyday so I can be active. I was working in my office and I had to bring a file to Sunny, so I had to walk to the hallway because I knew she was coming to get the file. I reached to the hallway only to hear cheers and congratulations I saw Sungmin on his knees proposing to Sunny. I was begging for to say ‘no’. “Yes oppa, I will marry you.” She said with tears in her eyes. I lowered my head in shame and left quickly before anyone notices. I stayed in my room locked up. Crying to myself in pain. I took the needle to make myself feel better by feeling high. I felt a little bit high, so I decided to take another shot. I felt the drug kicking in more. I felt my body shivering and going jelly. I fell down and I was unconscious.

Author POV

Mr and Mrs. Kim were going through the halls to go to Taeyeon’s room after Sunny told them that her room was locked so she wasn't able to get the files like she needed. “Taeyeon?” Ms. Kim said. She knocked on the door and heard nothing. “Honey, don't you have a extra key for her office?” Ms. Kim asked Mr. Kim. “Oh yeah.” He said. He took out the keys, unlocked the door as he did they both walked in to see their eldest child on the floor shaking like she was having a seizure. “Taeyeon?” Her parents shouted. “Honey, call the hospital now.” Mr. Kim told his wife. He was holding on to Taeyeon to make sure she is okay.

Sunny POV

After I told Mr and Ms. Kim about not getting the file they went into Taeyeon’s room. 5 minutes later, I saw the EDT come out of the elevator and got their stretcher. “What do you think is happening babe?” “I don't know oppa?” We saw Taeyeon on the stretcher. Her mom was crying by her side and her dad looked at me angrily and then sighed before going down the elevator to be with Taeyeon. I think whatever is happening to Taeyeon is my fault.

Jessica POV

Mr. Kim called me and the other because Taeyeon ended up in the hospital. Sooyoung, Yoona and I went to the hospital as soon as they called. When we got there, we saw Taeyeon’s parents crying. “Mr and Ms. Kim, what happened to Taeyeon-unnie?” Yoona asked. “We don't know the doctor just told us they will help her.” The doctor came after we were waiting for 30 minutes. “Mr and Mrs. Kim?” “Yes?” “What happened to my baby?” “She was overdose with heroin.” “The drug?” “Yes there was a lot in her system. Taeyeon, is one of the lucky ones.” I looked down. I couldn't look at anyone because I thought Taeyeon stopped and got rid of the stuff. “Honey make sure that we don't have any media sources know about this. She needs help.” Mr. Kim left to  do what his wife said. “Mrs. Kim, I have a confession.” “What do you mean?” “I knew Taeyeon was doing this. I was convincing her not to take it but I saw the pain in her. She was still thinking about Sunny. I'm such an idiot too I thought I got rid of all of them too.” I bowed 90 degree angle to show respect. “Jessica, it's not your fault. Taeyeon needs help.” “I agree.” “Me too.” We all agreed she needs help. “Guys, we all need to move on and not dwell on the past okay?” “Okay.” We need to do this for Taeyeon.


AN- Sorry, it took so long, I didn't forget about the story since I have been busy. Please comment and vote the story. Also, GO TEAM USA!!!!!!!!!!!