YoonYul and Sulli

Love Me Again

AN- Sorry for the very long hiatus, I'm busy but I have decided to try my best to update during the weekends in all my active stories and my new stories, before the last week of August the I will have another hiatus. The hiatus is because I'm going to new college and I need the time work and start shopping for the school since I'll be living somewhere else and it will take me a while to adjust to the environment. Thank you. Enjoy. 


Sulli POV

“Well Ms. Im you look better than before just use the cast for two more weeks than your good to go.” “Thank you Doctor.” We bowed to him. She gave me her biggest smile which I love and I reciprocated her smile with my own smile. “Thank you Sulli, for taking of me, I really appreciate it.” “It was nothing untie I’m glad you’re getting better.” I managed to make her stop smoking cigarettes and got her right back on track with her family business. She was driving us to have lunch since we’re both hungry and wanted to enjoy ourselves. “Unnie?” She looked at me as soon as we stopped because the light was red, “Yeah?” “What are we?” She thought about it then answers me. “I guess we’re a couple.” She gave me her cute smile I love while I smiled back at her. We went to a local pizzeria and ordered pizza of course with meat toppings, wings and fries and salad just to add some healthy stuff to lunch. “This is daebak! But how are we going to eat?” “Easy I am known for having two stomachs.” We both laughed and began to eat our lunch.

Yuri POV

“Yuri?” “Yes umma?” “Your father and I are going to have dinner with the Im family so whatever plans you have with your boyfriend or friends cancel.” I rolled my eyes because I did have plans with my friends and boyfriends to have a quadruple date, I texted them and my bf that I have to attend a dinner with my family they replied okay. I called my boyfriend “Hello.” “Hi honey.” “Oh Yuri are you okay.” “Yes I’m fine, I called to say that I can’t attend our quadruple date. I have to go to dinner with my family.” “It’s okay Yuri next time we will.” He hanged up before I told him ‘I love him’. I was getting ready for the dinner and I was wearing a black cocktail dress. Instead of taking the limo, my father was driving us to their house. “Good evening sir and madams the Im’s are currently in the dining room, follow me please.” The butler escorted us to the dining. I sat down across from Yoona, who was staring at me then at my parents. “Hyung, how are you?” My dad began “I’m good how about you?” “I’m good.” They smiled “Hello Yoona, how are you feeling?” She smiled at my father. “I’m better now Mr. Im, it’s all thank you to Sulli.” “Sulli?” “Hello Choi Jinri, I go by Sulli.” “Oh aren’t you Sooyoung’s sister?” “Yes.”  Sulli bowed to my parents. Sulli? Why is she here? Is there something going on between them? After the dinner, our parents went to go to their office to discuss some business. Which leaves me alone with Yoona and Sulli. They were whispering about something, I needed to hear them. “I’m going to the bathroom.” I said. I pretended that I was going to the bathroom but I hid behind the big plant near their living room. “Unnie, I’m happy.” I heard Sulli. “Why?” “Because I thought Yuri was going to want you back.” “I don’t care if she wants me back plus she’s dating a pro baseball player and I’m with the cutest girl I ever seen.” “Really who?” I heard the laugh. “You pabo.” My eyes widen. Sulli and Yoona are dating? But she’s a minor and Yoona is 24, how did they even get together? I came out if the spot pretending that I didn’t hear them saying that. I saw the laughing together.

Yoona POV

“What’s so funny.” Yuri gave us a glare. “Oh Yoona unnie was just telling me a funny joke.” Sulli said. Yuri just glared at her. We both died down our laughter when she was glaring at Sulli. I wondered why? After they left, Sulli was helping me relaxing my leg. “Thank you Sulli.” “Stop thanking me unnie.” “But how can I thank you if you don’t want me to say it?” “I have another way for you to thank me.” She straddle me and kissed me. “Sulli?” “Shh… I want this to happen. We continued with her “Baby Don’t Stop”.

3rd POV

Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were hanging in their shared apartment. “I don’t know what is happening with Taeyeon, I tried to search for her in the rehab center but it was hard. Sunny said while eating ice cream. “Jessica is having with that Kiko, she even said that she plans to take Jessica’s heart.” Tiffany angrily shoves the spoon into the ice cream container. “Eunhyuk slapped me in front of Sooyoung and her date Park Shin-Hye and the worst part she was enjoying the date and has completely ignored me.” Hyoyeon then becomes sad. “Well speaking of Sooyoung, her younger sister Sulli and Yoona are screwing each other.” “Really?” The other 3 stared at Yuri. “Yeah I heard them.” “Having ?” “No, I heard them saying it to each other.” “Ladies!” Tiffany stood up and got their attention. “It’s time to ruin their lives.” Tiffany and the three began to discuss their plan.