The End

Love Me Again

Yuri POV

 

It’s been a year since I have been pursuing Yoona and today is the day I officially become her girlfriend. I decided to throw a huge dinner for her. 

 

I ordered from the many restaurants she had enjoyed from the dates I took her on. I also had Sooyoung to help me too since they are best friends.

 

“Thank you Sooyoung.” “No problem, Yoona will love this.” “I hope so, courting her was hard since she has so many.” I said. Winning Yoona was hard because many people wanted her.

 

“Yoona loves you, doing this will show her how much you know about her.” She says to me. I hope she does.

 

It was night time when she came over. “Woah, that is awesome.” Sooyoung helped me decorate the place. It had roses and Christmas lights around the place. I also wrote ‘I love Yoona’ on the floor by the bedroom door.

 

“Yoona before you start eating.” I got on my knees. “I love you and I wish that we could start over. Our past was because of a bet but the truth is that I had liked you.” I started to tear up.

 

“I wish I didn’t put my popularity higher than my feelings for you.” Yoona just looked at me. 

 

“Before Jinri passed away she told me that in her heart she believes that you still love me and I told her that I still had feelings for you. She accepted that.” 

 

Yoona told me. “I love you too Yuri.” I got up from my knees and kissed her as she kissed me back. “Should we eat now?” Yoona she joked lighting up the moment. “Yeah.”

 

Yoona POV

 

It was the day after we told each other that we love one another. We were on the bed after making love and just cuddled.

 

“In other news Jessica Jung, CEO of Blanc and Eclare just opened her third HQ in New York. In an interview she has that she isn’t looking for a relationship or marriage anytime soon.”

 

“So Jessica doesn't want a relationship at all?” Yuri asked me. “After what happened being single is what she prefers.” 

 

Jessica left a few months after Taeyeon left. Jessica decided to live in China and opened her company then she left to New York to start her headquarters.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I saw on the news that Jessica was starting her company in New York now. I smiled thinking how much her company blew up. Jessica now owns a fashion company and it’s no secret that I bought some products myself.

 

She inspired me to start doing what I love which is music. Although I’m a little older now I still want to pursue a career in music. 

 

“Here is your contract.” I looked it over with my manager and signed it when they approved it. “Welcome to RCA records.” I shook the CEO’s hand and took a picture together.

 

It was posted on my social media and it got tons of likes. Since I started as a YouTuber that sings, I received fans from both Korea and internationally.

 

Yuri: congrats

Hyoyeon: my is growing up so fast

Seohyun: Congrats unnie!!!!

Sunny: Our Tiff made it

 

I smiled at their post. What surprised me was Jessica’s message on my post

 

Jessica: Great Job. Follow your dreams

 

“Thank you Jessi.”

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Sooyoung and I still haven’t got back together and I don’t know if we will ever. All we ever do is have . 

 

I know I only agreed to it because I thought we were at least going to be in a relationship.

 

Again we were at a hotel with her back against me changing. “Sooyoung, I need to know what we are?” She looked at me again with a blank expression. 

 

Knowing that I asked her that already. “We’re just ing.” “Exactly.” I yelled she was shocked. “Why are you mad? You agreed to it.” 

 

“It’s because…” “Because of what?” I hesitated but I needed to tell her. “It’s because I love you.” I said to her.

 

“Love? Is the last thing on my mind.” She says. “It’s better for us not to be in a relationship.” 

 

“Why?” “I don’t love you anymore.” “Then we should stop seeing each other.” I said. “Leave Sooyoung. For good.” She looked at me and bowed. “Bye Hyoyeon ssi.” 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I’ve been in love with Jine since the day she healed me. We do have some petty arguments but in the end we understand each other well. 

 

I decided to propose to her. We went to her favorite restaurant in the city and made sure it was outside where the view is pretty with the lights.

 

“Jine do you have class later?”I called her.  “No.” She said. “Great dress nicely since we’re going for dinner.” “Okay, I love you.” She says. I couldn’t stop smiling. “I love you too.”

 

Before going to the dinner I met with Jessica. “She is going to love the ring Taeyeon.” “Thank you Jessica.” I hugged her and left for dinner.

 

I went to the dinner and couldn’t stop staring at her. “You look beautiful.” I said. I saw her suddenly shy and blushing. “No, I don’t.” I pecked her lips. “Yes you do.”

 

As we were eating dinner, I asked the waiter for champagne and to put the ring in the wine glass. When she drank the wine glass. “Taeyeon is that a ring?” I smiled and took out the real ring for her. “Jine.” I went on one knee. “When I first met you I was hurt but after a while we fell in love. We’ve been dating for a while and I can’t live without you. Please Shin Hyejin, marry me.” “Of course I will marry you Kim Taeyeon, I love you.” 

 

We kissed as the people were clapping and congratulating us. 

 

Sunny POV

 

I was working on my assignments for the company and I felt my phone vibrate. I saw the headlines ‘Jine and Taeyeon are to be married.’ 

 

 I sighed. I’m happy for her yet I’m sad knowing it could have been us. Nonetheless I’m still happy for them.

 

“Ms. Lee you have an appointment in a few minutes.” My assistant said. “Thank you.”

 

“Thank you for meeting me again Sunny.” I playfully rolled my eyes. “If you wanted to go out then you should have asked me up properly.”

 

She laughs. “Then you might have said no.” “Who knows Hyomin, you ask me a lot.” “And you always reject me.” She pouted. I giggled at her cuteness.

 

“Fine I’ll go out with you?” I said. “Finally!” She cheers. I giggled again because of her expression and how cute she is. Maybe I can move on.


 

AN: Thank you guys for reading. This is actually my last fanfic of when I first started in 2016 and I’m glad my subscribers enjoyed it, Even when I had to pause it many times in writer's block and my personal life. You all still subscribed and the people that didn’t subscribe to it and still read it thank you. In the end, the only couple that got back together was Yoonyul, Jeti didn't get back together, Hyoyoung ended their benefits, and Sunyeon moved on with other people.