Real Feelings Part 3

Love Me Again

AN- Hey everyone, this story is coming to an end soon. I'm glad I am still getting new subsribers for the story. And sorry for a long update, I am working all the time, so it's hard for me to update as much as I want. I do have plans of ending the story this year. Enjoy the story and sorry for the mistakes I did not proofread it.


Yoona POV

 

Spending time with Yuri made me realize that I still have feelings for her. Although I’m slowly moving on from Sulli, I still can’t forget her no matter what. “I know that you still have feelings for Sulli, and I respect it. I don’t want you to think I want just because.” Yuri said to me. “What do you mean?” I said. “I mean that I am willing to wait for you, even if you still don’t have feelings for me.” 

 

When she revealed that to me, it made my heart flutter however, after what happened between us, I want to build a wall around my heart. “I don’t know if I could accept your feelings. How do I know you're not tricking me again?”

 

She looked at me sadly. “I understand, after what we did to you guys, it’s fair that you can’t trust me. I am willing though to show you that I love you. I decided that I will pursue you.” I looked at her shockingly. “Even if it takes years.”

 

Taeyeon POV
 

I was waiting for JinE to come to my apartment after I had a meeting with my clients. I heard the door knock and I went over happily to greet my baby, but when I opened the door it was Sunny. “Hi Taeyeon, can I come in?”

 

Of course I let my girlfriend in. “What’s up honey?” “I enrolled in a school in America, I’ll be leaving soon.” I froze and couldn’t hide my sadness. “I want us to be together, please come with me.” “You mean you don’t want to break up with me?” She giggles. “Of course not, I love you.” She grabs my face and pulls it to lock our lips together. I melted into the kiss. “Good, but I have to find a way to convince my parents to let me live with you.” “I hope they will let you.” Tomorrow I’ll tell my parents, but today I will be with my girl.

 

The Next Day:

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I was at the office, everyone was looking at me. Most of them were there when I overdosed, and was seen being carried away in the ambulance. I pretend not to hear the whispers as I walk to my father’s office. “Come in.” I heard from the door. 

 

“What do you want to talk about Taeyeon?” “I want to go to America with Jine.” He sighs. “Taeyeon, drugs in America are easier to obtain, I don’t think you should go.” “Appa, I love Jine, she is the reason why I'm changing for the better.” I got down on my knees. “Please appa. Let me go.” He sighs again.

 

I had a big smile on my face. He said Yes. I was on my way to see Jine and give her the good news. “Sunny?” She is in front of me. “Hey Taeyeon can we talk for a moment?” My heart was saying no while my mind was saying yes. “Okay.”

 

Sunny POV

 

We went to a restaurant where we had our date before. I brought her here hoping she would remember all the good times we had together. We were sitting in silence until the waitress came. “Hi, are you two ready to order?” “Yes two alfredo pasta with chicken.” The waitress nodded and left. “Remember, we came to the spot when we were dating?” I smiled and brought up. “I also remember, you left or went to the bathroom when you saw people from our school.” She snarled at me. 

 

I deserved that. “Why did you bring me here?” I looked at her and smiled guiltily. “Taeyeon, I am so sorry that I did all those horrible things to you. I shouldn’t have played with your feelings. I love you and I want us to be together.” 

 

The look on her face showed her surprised at my confession. She sighed and looked down at the table. She kept silent and the waitress delivered our food.

 

We sat in silence and ate our food. “Sunny.” She said my name as I looked up at her. “Yes?” “I forgive you.” I smiled at her. “But I don’t think we should get back together. You're getting married to Sungmin and I’m with a girl who loves and never has used me forever. I think we should end this dinner. It brings back memories of how you used me all those years.”

 

Taeyeon paid for our check. “I’ll take a cab back to my house and you should get back at home.” She hailed a cab and looked back at her. “Bye, and enjoy your wedding.” She said and went inside the taxi. I didn’t realize that tears were falling from my eyes when she left and rejected me. 

 

The Day of the Flight:

 

Jine POV

 

It was the day of our flight. I’m happy Taeyeon chose to come with me. I leaned my head on her shoulder. “Thank you.” She says. “Why?” I said. “Because, you made me happy, and want to start a new beginning with someone I love.” She pecked my forehead with her lips. I smiled and looked at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “And because of you, I was able to go back to a healthy lifestyle.” 

 

Taeyeon was about to kiss me until we heard a yell. “Yah Kim Taeyeon.” Her friends Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona with her girlfriend? Yuri came. “Don’t forget about us, shorty.” Sooyoung says. Taeyeon whines. “I’m not that short.” As she pouted. Aww so cute. 

 

“Don’t worry, I will call you guys everyday, and I will come back soon.” She told them. “Also protect Jine.” “I will.” Taeyeon said. “She’s my princess.” And gave me a kiss on the lips this time. Her friends started to and me. And it didn’t help that I started to blush. 

 

“Well, I want you guys to be happy, Yuri please don’t break Yoona’s heart, she’s been through too much losing Jinri.” “Don’t worry Taeyeon, I’m still waiting for her to accept my feelings.” “Good. Sooyoung find someone that will make you happy like me, stop going to bars.” “Fine.” She whined and rolled her eyes. “Jessica, choose the person that you fall for, like me.” She nodded her head. “I will, I’m ready to choose.” 

 

“Flight leaving to Newark, NJ will be leaving now, please abroad.” 

 

“Well, it looks like it’s time to go.” She gave them one last hug and held my hands as we left Korea. I’m happy she chose me and I will make sure she doesn’t regret the decision.

 

 


 


AN- To answer the questions that might be in the comments. Yuri and Yoona are not together but Yuri is pursuing her, the right way. Taeyeon had chose to be with Jine instead of Sunny, so Sunyeon's chapter of their relationship is over. The next chapter will reveal Jeti's fate and Hyoyoung's fate.