Return of the Exes

Love Me Again

AN- Here is the "happy" reunion between the exes.


Yoona POV

The flight didn't take long for us to arrive back in Korea. My dad told me that we are going to meet my unnies and my aunties and uncles for dinner. I'm so nervous to see them because we didn't stay in touch with each other when we went our own way. I was currently getting ready for the dinner, wearing my suit and looking at myself in the mirror to see if I look good. I made an oath that I won't date girls just focus on finding myself. “Yoona, come down, your unnies are here.” I walked downstairs and saw my unnies looking back me. Taeyeon-unnie dyed her hair platinum blonde and cut her hair. Jessica-unnie hair is rainbow color. Sooyoung-unnie cut her hair.  “Yoong.” They yelled and hugged me. They let go and we sat down in the living room talking about our year. “Really Sica? You learned Portuguese?” “Yes I did.” “Prove it?” Taeyeon-unnie challenged her. “This midget is really challenging me on my skills. Maybe I should punch her in the face that way I can prove to her that she shouldn't doubt my smartness.” We all looked at her in wide eyes. “Wow Sica daebak.” Sooyoung-unnie said.  “Wait, what did you say?” “Nothing let's go eat.” “Food!!!!” Sooyoung-unnie and I shouted and ran to the dining room.


A Week Later

Jessica POV

Throughout the week we have been learning about our position when we run the company. I just realized that my dad's company has many hot women. There is this one girl who has big s, and I couldn't help but stare at them. She caught me staring and smirked at me which was a clear for me to have fun. Yeah we had in my office and it felt great, she even called me a beast and I find out that her name is Narsha and she is older than me which makes her my unnie. “Jessica.” “Yeah dad?” “We have people here to see you in the meeting room.” I followed my dad to the meeting room and saw my ex, her boyfriend, and her parents. Along with Narsha-unnie who like I said I banged her but I wonder what she is doing here? “Jessica, you know Tiffany, and Nichkhun. This is Narsha, she is daughter of John Park.” My eyes would have widen if I didn't have my cold facade. Oh crap! I just screwed my dad's friend daughter. She kept a smirk on her face and I kept looking at her. “Dad why am I here?” “Since you are good at another language besides English, and Korean. I was wondering if you can help with my client, he speaks Spanish and I know you know Spanish fluently.” I learned Portuguese first because everyone knows that Brazil’s native language is Portuguese but I did sleep with girls from Spanish speaking countries for me to learn and speak Spanish fluently. “Okay fine.” I sighed.

Tiffany POV

Daddy told me to go the Jung Company to watch a real meeting. Nichkhun came because he doesn't want anyone to hit on me and Jessica to beg for me to get back with her. We arrived and saw Jessica with her dad. “Fine.” That was the only thing I heard besides our introductions. She had her cold face on and sat down across from the client. We saw the client and he had two women beside him. “Hola. My name is Jessica and you are?” “Fernando.” “Nice to meet you Fernando. Please sit down.” “Thank you. Like my women?” We were watching Jessica and Fernando speaking to each other in Spanish. Which was weird because when we were together she didn't want to learn Spanish. “They're beautiful. Especially the one with big s and .” He laughs at Jessica’s comment. “Want to have fun with them? They will happily do your bidding.” “Hmmmm….” Jessica looked at the women and they looked at her with a sultry smirk plastered on their face. What the hell are they talking about? I know it's not for business. “Sure, why not? But first, why do you want our product?” “It would help my women feel good. With your new phone it would make there dreams come true.” “Yours or theirs?” He laughs again. “You are something. Blunt and arrogant.” “So I have been told.” “I'll give you  $10 million dollars?” “That is twice of our deal?” “I know but I like you kid. I see a lot of me in you, having your business, having beautiful houses and most importantly women.” I saw Jessica’s cold stare turned into a smirk. I wish I know Spanish, so I know what they are saying. And no I'm not jealous. “You are something Fernando.” “I know but, you are amazing taking twice of the money that I made a deal with your father. Enjoy the night with my girls Jessica.” Fernando signed the paper and told the women something. They both had Jessica and they left. Jessica gets girls? I looked at Khun and he was just as shocked as me.

Sunny POV

I invited Sungmin-oppa and with me because we are going to Taeyeon’s apartment and to beat her up since she is still in love with me. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened, only to find a woman inside the house. “Are you the pizza delivery people?” “No, we are here for Taeyeon.” She stepped away completely ignore me and left the door open. We entered the house only to hear rap music playing, women half- on the floor knocked out and the walls were painted red. “Where is Taeyeon?” “In her room.” The woman said to us. I took Sungmin-oppa with me and we knocked on her door. “Yah!!!! Open the damn door Taeyeon.” The door opened and saw Taeyeon coming out. Her hair is short and is Platinum blonde, she was wearing black adidas sweats and a white shirt. Sungmin-oppa had a fist ready because Taeyeon was walking towards me, but she passed us and went to the kitchen. We walked to where she is and went straight to the pizza box and took a slice. I saw there was red plastic cups everywhere meaning she threw a party. “Eat up es.” She threw the box on the floor and the girls there crawled to where the box is. “What are you two doing here?” She finally said something to us. “We came to get you for work. Your dad forced us too.” Sungmin-oppa said. One of the women went to Taeyeon and sat on her lap telling her something. Taeyeon nods her head and let's the girl off her lap. “Let me just get ready. es, I'm going to be leaving meanwhile, just keep this thing going.” Taeyeon throws money. “Yes Master Taeyeon.” They said. Taeyeon never called women a . What happened to her?

Yuri POV

I was at the Im corp building. My dad told me to visit Yoona because she needs help with some papers. I asked the receptionist for Yoona’s room she told it was down the hall. I knocked on the door. “Come in.” I heard her voice. I walked into the office and smelled smoke and saw someone with blonde hair. “Yoona?” “Hello Yuri. How are you?” “Umm… fine I guess. Actually it's amazing because of my y oppa instead of you.” “Nice to hear that.” “... I am here to help you with your papers.” She had a dopey smile on her face. “I'm glad you can help me.” I think I just blushed a little. Dammit Yoona. “Yuri, why are you turning pink?” “Nothing.” “Whatever.” She said and she began to meditate. I didn't think Yoona would be like a hippie. “So this is what you do?” “Of course my friends said this is an amazing experience for me no relationship means I don't have any worries about nothing just me relaxing.” Yoona is so weird.

Hyoyeon POV

Sooyoung is over my house and we are having dinner with our parents. Sooyoung has blank face in her face while eating food. I saw her on her phone texting someone. Does she have a girlfriend or something? “Sooyoung, who are you texting?” Her mom asked. Sooyoung looked up from her phone and looked at her mom. “Jessica texted me. She said she needs me and it's an emergency.” I heard her parents sigh. “Okay. Just be careful Sooyoung.” “Sure mom. I need to use bathroom right now.” Our parents went to the kitchen and Sooyoung went to the bathroom. I was debating if I should read her text message. I'm just going to. I was now reading the message.

Jessica- Where are you?

Sooyoung- At the cheating ’s house for dinner. Why?

Jessica- I have two hot Hispanic women that needs some loving

Sooyoung- That sounds awesome

Jessica- Yeah so bring your here and forget about that like I did

Sooyoung- I'm coming don't start without me

They really just say that about Fany and I. “Yah. Who told you to look at my message?” I didn't have any words coming out of my mouth. “Don't touch my phone .” Like that Sooyoung took her phone and stormed out of my house. My mouth dropped because Sooyoung called me a and she would never say that to me.


AN-  I know that my part on Yoona is a bit sloppy, but I will try my best to make her into a hippie kind of like Leo from that 70's show. So, now we see that Jessica,Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung are different when there exes meet them for the first since they find out about the cheating. Please show this story some love, by voting up the story, and subscribe to the story. Also, check out my Sunsica fic Paradise:Ongoing Story.