Pissed Off

Love Me Again

Yuri POV

Everyone stopped what they were doing only to see a furious Sooyoung with Sulli behind her. She marched up to Yoona and punched her. I gasped so did everyone Jessica pulled her back. “What the hell Sooyoung?” “Move I need to teach her a lesson.” Sooyoung passed Jessica and starts punching Yoona in the face. “She’s only 17, how dare you have with her!” She kept punching Yoona. I was getting worried for Yoona who didn’t do nothing but accept the punches. The security comes to pull Sooyoung away from her. “Stay away from us especially Jinri or I’ll kill you.” The guards gjt her out with a crying Sulli looking at Yoona. Taeyeon helped her up and Yoona looked crushed and left the club. I got up to go see her. “Yoona?!” I caught up to her. “What do you want?” She turned around and I gasped she had a bloody lip, and her eye is black and blue. “Are you okay?” I asked her worriedly. She just chuckled at me. “Why do you care?” She’s right? Why do I care? “What a minute? It was you wasn’t? You told Sooyoung about me and Sulli?” “No, I didn’t.” “Just stay away from me Yuri-ssi.” The way she said the ssi at the end made me sad. She walked away from me.

Jessica POV

I glared at the table full of our ex girlfriends and marched towards with Taeyeon behind me trying to tell me to stop. “What did you guys do?” “Nothing Jessi.” “Don’t ing call me that! Why do you guys have to with us? It’s bad enough that you guys were the reason Taeyeon was almost dead, now you guys want ruin our happiness!?” “Jessica, let’s go.” Taeyeon pull me away from. How dare they ruin our friendship. “Sica, we have to calm down Sooyoung but you have calm down first.” I was ticked. “Why aren’t you mad at them. Sunny was the reason why you almost killed yourself. She caused you pain and so did her friends. They caused all of our pain. You were affected the most because you were deeply in love with her.” She sighed. “I know Sica but I found someone who shared the same pain as me. We loved and we were hurt by it but we managed to like each other. We need to find a way to make Sooyoung happy and let Sulli and Yoona date. “ “You're right.”

Sooyoung POV

I was in my office working on some business papers to sign. I’m still angry at Yoona for dating my young sister. “Babe.” I see Shin Hye coming towards me. She sat on my lap and gave me a peck. “Why so angry?” “Nothing.” “Nothing huh?” Next thing I knew we were on my couch making out her tongue battling mine. “Now tell me what’s wrong?” She straddle my lap. “I beat up Yoona.” “Why? You two are best friends.” “I was just mad that she is dating Sulli behind my back instead of telling me.” “Maybe she was going to tell when the time was right. You’re just jumping into conclusions for no reason.” Shin Hye is right maybe I did jump into conclusions without giving her a chance to speak to me. After I beat up Yoona, Jinri completely ignored me. If she was in the kitchen and I came in she would leave, if we had dinner as a family Sulli would eat silently and leave the dining room when she was done. I hurt not only Yoona but my younger sister. “Yah!” I was interrupted by Shin Hye. “Go to talk to Yoona and apologize.” “Alright.” She gave me a kiss and left my office.

Sunny POV
I saw how sad Yuri has been acting. “Are you okay?” “Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine.” Yuri is currently in my office since she was bored. I have a feeling her mood is different from that day i n the club. After Yoona left the club she followed her out. I’m guessing it would have to do with her and Yoona’s encounter. “What happened between you and Yoona?” “She is blaming me for what Sooyoung did to her. I don’t know why I cared but she told me to stay away from her. Do I like her?” I feel bad for Yuri, it was Hyoyeon and Tiffany’s idea to expose Yoona for backstabbing Sooyoung. “Do you like her, Yuri?” “I don’t know if I like her or maybe I do have feelings for her. I’m confused Sunny.” “I don’t blame you.” “Do you still have feelings for Taeyeon?” I looked away from here. Do I still like Taeyeon, I mean I did try to look for her when she was in rehab. “I don’t know to be honest, I’m happy with Sungmin and I just felt bad that she almost died. Her parents gave me the biggest glare because of it.” Her parents still gives me a glare and also my parents, the Kims were this close to pulling out of our company thus making us go bankrupt. I still don’t know why they decided to stay. “I just can’t believe Tiffany is doing this.” “We all agreed that they can’t move on.” I sighed. “Maybe we do still like them.”

Sooyoung POV

I was planning on meeting Shin Hye for dinner until I heard a knock on the door. “Sooyoung!” Yoona can through the door without closing the door she gave me a bow, the bow we give to our love ones who passes or the ones we respect to most. “Please give me permission to date Jinri. I treat her well not like anyone stands. She makes me happy and I finally got can be happy because of her. Please Sooyoung give me this chance.” I sighed. “Yoona, if I do give you this chance don’t break her heart.” “Really you’re giving me this chance?” “Yeah I am and If you hurt her, I will personally kill you.” She smiled and hug me like my threat was nothing. “I won’t hurt her like they did to us.” She said giving me her serious look.


AN- Hello readers, I’m informing as for today, I will not be updating for a while. The reason is because I’ll be going to college and I’ll be living there so I need time to adjust and finding free time of when to update hopefully, I can update next month also, I started writing a new fanfic and the couple is Seulrene for it. I will also try to update the chapters for it. Thank you :)