Breaking News!!!!

Love Me Again

Breaking News: CEO Kim Taeyeon is in relationship with former girl group member JinE of Oh My Girl. The two were seen spotted at the park hold handings and other romantic things. 
 

Sunny POV 

I read the breaking news over and over again to make sure it's just a dream. Taeyeon was smiling more than when we were together. "Sunny what's got you distracted?" Sungmin oppa asked me. "Huh? Oh nothing." "Okay, it's time for us to get breakfast." He put out his hand for me to take but I was distracted from the pictures at the laptop by dispatch. "Sunny?" He called out to me again. "Sorry." I took his hand as we were going to restaurant nearby my office. 
 

"I wanted to take you since it's been a while." Sungmin said with a smile but I was distracted again because Taeyeon and Jine were together at the same restaurant. JinE looks so happy with Taeyeon, they were feeding each other, Taeyeon would given her a kiss in the cheek and they fed each other. I kept staring at them until JinE stares right back along with Taeyeon who just glares and frown at me. For some reason my heart started beeping fast so I went to the bathroom without telling Sungmin about it. I was splashing water on face not knowing who came in and out of the bathroom. "You lost and I won stop staring at Taeyeon." I turned around and saw Jine with her arms crossed. "What more?" "Stop staring at us." "Are the reports true or you're acting. Cause if you-" "Then what? You're going to hurt me like you hurt her." She chuckled. "Listen Taeyeon and I were broken and healed each other just by being ourselves, plus the is amazing. It's your fault you tricked her and used her for five ing years." When said I can't help but to lower my head in shame. I hurt her even when her feelings were real to me. "Now please go back to your boyfriend and stop looking at us, it's distracting." I couldn't help but to cry, when she left after saying that. My heart is beating not for Sungmin oppa but for Taeyeonie. I'm sorry Taeyeon.

Tiffany POV

I saw the headlines and automatically thought of Sunny and how she might feel about it. I was about to call her when my assistant Taemin told me to turn on the TV. "We have another news. Jessica Jung is rumored to be dating Japanese super model Kiko Mizuhara. The two were scene spotted in the club." I liked at the picture they have and it showed a drunk Jessica with Kiko in her lap drinking a bottle while laughing. Another picture was shown of them making out and Kiko dancing provocatively on Jessica. "Miss. Hwang, your hand." I didn't realize that I was squeezing my cup in my hand and my knuckles turning white. "Oh right. I need you to send me a P.I to have around Kiko and Jessica."  "As you wish, Miss Hwang." Taemin bowed and left. I sighed thinking if that's how Jessica always was so I sent a message to one of the girls that Jessica was with according to some of the netizens that wrote about her misadventures with them. I was thinking so hard if Jessica was really a play girl before she met me and if she was cheating on me. I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't realize one of the girls was in my office and she looked a little bit older than me. "Hello." She bowed "Hello, please take a seat." As I bowed as well. "How did you meet Jessica?" "Oh we met on the bar, I found it weird how a 16 year old didn't want to date anyone her age." "Did you know she was underage?" "I did, but she was a maybe still is a smooth talker and we had at the bar then at my dorm." No wonder I saw hickies in her neck. "I feel bad for Kiko." "Why?" "Winning her heart is hard because Jessica never wanted a relationship. I really liked her but she told me that she only needs and alcohol not a relationship." "What did you do after that?" She chuckled. "I slapped her for that and another slap for her sleeping with my sister." So Jessica actually was a play girl I wonder why she stayed me for five years then. 
 

Jessica POV

"Are you two in a relationship?" "No dad." "Listen to me good, you know how much money I had to spent to keep the many girls you slept with, in order to keep it a secret. I stood in front of him with my face lower not thinking I could had got caught. "It was nothing me and her aren't a thing." I can tell my dad was angry while Krystal and my mom kept silent. "Why did you date Tiffany?" I looked up and stared at him. I'm pretty sure he would people watching me before so I should tell him to truth. I sighed. "I dated her to get you and you're men off my back so I could continue sleeping around. I knew she didn't like me, but I used it as an advantage to make sure if she cheated on me and I could happily sleep with another woman." "So you knew, she was using you? Along with her friends." "No just her, I didn't know if her friends would be involve." 
 

"What's up everyone this is Sana and that's Dahyun with your quick gossip." "So earlier today we had the confirmation that Taeyeon and JinE are dating and rumors about Jessica and Kiko being a relationship." "I hope they are a couple they are so cute together." "Well look no further Sana because we have Kiko with us." My eyes widen and my family all stared at the TV. "Ms. Mizuhara, what is your relationship to Jessica?" Kiko smiles at the two cohost. "Jessica Jung and I are Indeed in a relationship." My eyes widen again with Kiko claiming we are in a relationship. 
 

Author: It's been a long time since I updated and I'm sorry being a senior in college is much harder and stressful. A real breaking news story has been released. Choi Jinri aka Sulli, was pronounced dead from a suicide. It just tells you that mental health problems in the Korean Industry hasn't changed since the passing of Jonghyun. But please if you or someone he know is feeling suicidal please call the Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-8255 

Please remember your not alone