Korea, Here I Come

Love Me Again

Jessica POV

It has been a year since I heard from my friends and family. I bought an apartment and a club in Rio and I am one of the greatest womanizers in this town. I know Portuguese and the best part is that women here are so amazing in bed and they submissive to me. “Jessica, when is it my turn?” One of the few women in my apartment asked me. I just finished a round with a girl who is now sleeping on my bed because I tired her out. “Soon Elizabeth, plus we went all out yesterday. I’m surprised that you are still walking? We did at least four hours of having rough for everywhere in the house. “Now it's Trina’s turn to be in utter bliss because of me.” I took Trina to my second bedroom and we had . Damn Trina is a screamer, I think the girls downstairs heard and is jealous that she is having with me instead of them. As we finished, I came back to my living room and saw the rest of my girls in y lingerie, drinking wine. “Ladies, I have an announcement to make!” I got there attention. “I will be out for a while enjoy your drinks. Once I get back here, I will have my way with all of you.” I heard them groan and some cheer when I left because they are all ually frustrated and can't wait for me to touch them in all the right places. You see they are my personal toys but sometimes I need to try new toys in order for me not to be bored here. I went to a strip club to meet Miguel, a pimp/dealer. Sometimes, he would introduced me to his women to have sec with them, and make them feel good about themselves. “Hey Miguel.” “Jessica! What's up?” “Nothing, but I really like this view.” I was looking at a the stripper on the pole that had the biggest I laid my eyes on. She came into my view, and gave me a . She got up and I slapped her and the girl gave me a wink with a look of lust. I heard Miguel laugh then he snapped his fingers. I saw a bag. Bingo . I also got some other business. Drug dealing which is very common. I opened and taste it. “It’s good right?” “Yeah it is. That is something.” “Got it from the Colombians which was hard to negotiate.” “Of course, and thanks for the fun.” I left, not before giving the stripper a kiss. “Let's go.” She smiled and nodded. I took her room and we had a with one of my women.

Tiffany POV

Khun and I are at a dinner with all of my friends because we are going to take over our families respective company. “Honey, calm down.” “How can I calm down when Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona are missing? It has been a year and we tried to call them but their phones has been disconnected.” A year! Where the hell are they? “Sir. I have leads of where they are.” A man who was wearing a tuxedo said. “Where is our daughters?” Mr. Choi asked. “Taeyeon is in Amsterdam, Jessica is in Rio, Sooyoung is in Dallas, and Yoona is in Auckland.” “What are they doing in separate places? I thought they would be together?” Mr. Im asked. “I believe they are doing their own thing sir. I don't know what they are doing.” Mr and Mrs. Jung both look cold which I’m not surprised and said. “Let's retrieve our daughters.” If you think I care about them everyone is wrong. The truth is my friends and I think they are losers and geeks so we thought it would be fun to date them. When I dated Jessica, I find out in school she is a freak because she only hung out with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona but outside of school she was getting attention from other girls. Especially with women that are older. I let it go because they were probably curious about me, a pretty girl with a loser like her. The Kim’s, Choi’s, Im’s and the Jung’s left the room.

Yunho POV

The plane ride was quiet. We finally got to Rio and the PI told us where Jessica lives. We drove to the apartment. We knocked on the door, someone came to the door. The woman was dressed in lingerie opened the door. “Hello, we are looking for Jessica?” She looked at us in confusion. “Is Jessica here?” BoA asked in English. The woman shook her head ‘yes’ and let us in. Our eyes opened wide. There were three other women in lingerie. We heard footsteps from the stairs and saw Jessica with rainbow hair coming down the stairs. She has something in between her fingers. “Mom, dad, Krys, what are you guys doing here?” “We came to get you back. And would please get rid of that blunt?” She gave the blunt to one of the the women happily took it. “I need you all to leave.” I saw deflated looks on their face. But they all left I guess she learned Portuguese. They all left and Jessica sat down. “I don't want to go back. I'm having fun here. I have women that obey my commands, I own a club and the women here are amazing especially in bed.” She said and had a huge smirk plastered on her face. “Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona are back in South Korea.” Her smirked wore off to a sad one. “I haven't seen or heard from them in a year.” “So come back to Korea we missed especially them.” “Okay I'll come back to Korea. Let me just change.” She was going to change her outfit. Twenty minutes later, she changed her clothes and got ready to leave. “Jessica, when we get back you are dyeing your hair to one color only.” BoA said in her scary voice. “Y-ess m-m-mom.” She stuttered in fear. Who can blame her.

SooYoung POV

We were beating up the rival gang because we find out they were in our territory. We kept on beating them up until we heard sirens. We decided to leave however we got caught. “Freeze. Put your hands up now.” We all got arrested. My whole gang’s parents were there and took them. “Ashlee, and you will not be together anymore.” Her parents said and left. I'm the only one in the jail cell. “Sooyoung.” “Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?” “To come and retrieve you.” “I'm not going back.” “Yes you are going to try to work in the company.” I wanted to say no and leave but they look sad so I agreed to go. My parents bailed me out and left. We were in the limo ready to leave to go to the airport but I felt a pain on my stomach. I have scar after a random gang fight happen. The doctors said it wasn’t as deep but if the knife was still there I would have died. Damn it hurts bad but I didn’t show it to my parents because they would freak out and stuff. So I quietly suffer from the pain while our private plane is flying.

Taeyeon POV

After I took the syringe, I was so high and I out. It took me five hours to gain consciousness and heard the doorbell ringing. “Mom?” “Hi Taeyeon.” “Dad, what are you doing here?” “I am here to bring you back.” “I'm not going back.” My mom sighed. “What about Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona?” Now that I think about it I haven't seen or heard from them on a while. I missed them badly. “I'll come back because I missed my youngins.” “Great, now we will wait for you downstairs.” “Actually, I got to visit some friends before I leave.” I told my parents I'll be back so I can meet the others. I told them I was leaving. “We will miss you shorty.” “Hey, I'm not that short.” We laughed. I was sad leaving them because they made me forget about her but now I am going back to Korea, I will still feel the heartbreak. “Yo Tae, take this.” They gave me a suitcase full of syringe. We all hugged and I went back to my parents and went to the airport. Korea I'm coming back.

Yoona POV

Hayley and I were having with someone else. Yes we are having a . We asked the girl if she wanted to join us when we were at the beach and she said sure. I kind of changed but mostly my hair. It is blonde and I got a little darker as well. We were almost near our but the doorbell was ringing which forced us to stop and groan about it. “Who is it?” “Yoona it's us your parents.” “Umma, appa. How did you find me?” “We had help.” My dad said. “Now it's time to come and see your unnies.” I haven't seen them, I always wonder what happened to them. “I don't thi-” “Are you Hayley’s roommate?” “Yes. Why?” “I'm her father.” I gasped, but I could see their resemblance. “Yoona, who is at the door? Dad?” “Time come home.” “I'm not going and I'm with Yoona now.” “Hayley you're engaged to someone else.” “What?” I shouted. Hayley looked away sadly and nodded her head as a confirmation. “Yoona, I'm so sorry.” She just kissed my cheek and left. Love . “I'm ready to go dad.” Before I left I told the girl to leave.We became girlfriends four months after we were hanging out it was then our first date because we confessed. Korea. Yoona is coming back.


AN- Sorry it took long for me to update the chapter, I was working on my chapters in the story and I am busy outside of AFF, but I will try my besst not to keep you guys waiting.