Real Feeling Part 2

Love Me Again

AN- Hey people, back with another update and the story is getting ready to end. Even though the story is almost over I'm happy to see that they are people still subscribing despite it being over and being open to the public.


 

Tiffany POV

 

I love Jessica more than Nichkun. She had more pros than Khun. The first thing I need to do is break the news to Nichkhun. I texted him to come to the cafe. What felt like forever, he finally came. “Hey Tiff what’s up?” I sighed. “Nichkhun I’m breaking up with you.” “What?” He shot up from his seat and the people in the cafe were looking at us. “I don’t love you anymore. I’m in love with Jessica Jung.” He scoffs. “Since when? You broke her heart. Why would she love you again?” “Because I love her so much and I was stupid not to realize it sooner.” “Jessica is a womanizer and plus you're the girl that made her like this. A colder human because es like you ruin people’s emotions.” I got so angry and slapped him in the face not caring who was watching. “ you.” I said and left the cafe. I decided to go to the mall and shop since I was mad. I kept walking around until I saw a crowd gather to take pictures with her. Kiko Mizuhara. I marched towards her as she’s smiling with a child, taking a picture with her. “Kiko.” I said she looks at me with a smile. And it’s not the same smile she gave her fans it’s the smile of a sign of victory. “Tiffany nice seeing you.” She said. I glared at her. “We need to talk.”

 

We were at Starbucks sitting down looking at each other. “Let me get to the point. I love Jessica Jung and I’m willing to fight for her.” I told her straight up. “Well good luck. You think Jessica will fall for you again? After what you and your friends did to her and her friends?” I clenched my fist in anger. She said the exact said thing that Nichkhun said. “I know what my friends and I did to Jessica and her friends were wrong but we all realized that we love them.” “Really? Because of your bet, Jessica reverted back to her old ways which not only affects her but her family too. Her family thought you were the one that could change her back and it did for a while. Now she’s getting worse. That’s why I confirmed that we were dating. So she won’t try anything funny.” “I was in high school when I did that . I’m mature now and I’m mature enough to know that I love her more.” “So then prove it. If Jessica falls for you genuinely. I will announce to the public that we’re not together because our feelings have drifted. But if she doesn’t love you, then you have to get over her. Deal?” I thought about her deal if I do it then I’ll be able to see Jessica again. “Deal. Make the best woman win.” I hold out my hand to seal the deal and she takes it with a smirk on her face. You're going down you Japanese vixen. 

 

Yoona POV

 

I decided to take two months off from work so I could be alone and this time I went to a cabin I owned and stayed without any civilians around me. I have enough food, water, and electronics to enjoy myself. I was about to eat some kimbap until I heard a knock on the door. Which is weird since no one, not even my parents know about this place. I took out my gun just in case it’s some psycho and the person I saw was. “Yuri?” “Hi Yoona.” She said shyly. “I got some chicken for you?” I let her in while hiding my gun. “How did you know about this place?” “I kinda followed you.” “Why?” “After what happened I was worried that you would do something.” I can see her sadness and hear that she does care about me. “Why don’t we eat the chicken you bought and watch Fashion King?” I suggested to her. She gave me the smile that I saw a few weeks ago. I also gave her a smile.

 

Sooyoung POV
 

“I’m sorry Sooyoung, but my father wants me to work in our company in Sweden.” Shin Hye tells me. “So what does this mean?” I dreaded saying this because I know where this is going. “We have to break up.” She said to me. “I figured, I know you can’t deny his orders. I still want us to be close.” I admitted. “Me too Soo.” We hugged each other. “Do you want to hangout before I leave?” “Of course, when are you leaving?” “In two days.” My face didn’t show it but I was in shock that she is leaving in 48 hours. “We can throw a party then.” I said. “Cool, tomorrow then?” “Yeah.” I waved at her and left her apartment. 

 

Hyoyeon POV 

 

Hyuk oppa and I had another argument. Ever since we were in high school we were fine but when we graduated he started to flip out about every little thing. The most embarrassing moment was when he slapped me in front of Sooyoung and her date. Deep down I wanted her to stop him and take me away from him. Sadly she didn’t and pretended like nothing happened when she kissed that girl in front of me. I walked into our shared apartment and heard a girl’s voice. “WHAT THE HELL?!” I yelled I saw Hyuk oppa with some having on the couch. “It’s not what it looks like.” He says like every cheating out there. “So that’s why we were arguing because you wanted me to leave so you bang s in the apartment.” “I’m sorry Hyo, but I’m not into you, in fact I had a bet and lost because I got caught.” My eyes widen. “What bet?” He sighs. “I was supposed to marry you then take divorice you in order to get almost about $1mil.” I laughed. “At least I get to know now. I can have my dad take his money out of your father’s company.” “What?” He said. I smirked. “You’re father’s company was almost bankrupt until I told my father about it. Since you cheated on me, I’m going to tell my father to take his stock out.” “Wait you’re going to be broke?!” The girl yelled at him. “We’re through brokeass.” She yelled. “Well my work here is done and you have 24 hours to move or else I’ll have you arrested for trespassing.” With that I left with my head held high. Since my pride was the only thing that kept me at ease.

 

I went to the bar to get drunk after finding out I was used for a bet. I guess I know how Sooyoung feels now. I kept drinking until I saw her talking to the bartender. “I think she has had enough.” She said to him. “I’m sorry for getting into your business but getting wasted is not a good idea.” She said to me and proceeded to drink her alcohol beverage. “It’s okay Sooyoung.” I looked at her and she also looked upset. “Why are you here?” I asked her. “Just got out of my best relationship.” I looked down at her face because she best and that wasn’t with me. “Sorry to hear that.” She just nods. “Seems like you got out of a relationship too?” “Yeah I did. Turns out he was just using me.” I confessed to her. “Sounds like someone I know.” She finished her drink and left. I quickly followed her. “I’m sorry Sooyoung. I shouldn’t have used you, only to find out that you were much better than him and you are kind, funny, and you always took care of me.”  I told her. She just stared blankly at me. “I’m sorry Hyo, that’s not going to change my mind. You hurt me and messed me up.” She sighed. “Let’s not see each other unless it has something to do with the company.” With that she left me by myself.