I Choose...

Love Me Again

AN: Hey everyone, after 4 years of writing Love Me Again, it is coming to an end. The last chapter will be updated hopefully by next week. 


Yuri POV

 

It’s been a week since Taeyeon and Jine left for America, Sunny of course was upset but decided she should move on. “Really?” Hyoyeon says. “Yeah. Jine ssi treats Taeyeon well during and after they were in rehab together.” Sunny says with a bitter smile. “I broke her heart and Jine fixed it. So, I’m happy for them even if my heart is broken.”

 

We were at Sunny’s house talking and regretting our past mistakes. “I’m lucky Yoona is giving me a chance. I am pursuing her and making sure I treat her right.” “Good Yuri!” Sunny said with a smile. 

 

“Well, Yuri has a chance while my relationship with Sooyoung is still not decided.” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon became friends with benefits. Hyoyeon told us Sooyoung doesn’t want a relationship after breaking up with Shinhye ssi. 

 

“At least you're getting something, instead of nothing. I literally have to fight with Kiko for Jessica’s heart.” Tiffany pointed out. She recently told us that Jessica was a playgirl in high school, which did explain why she was slapped by that woman in front of the school.

 

After a while of talking I went to the flower store, and bought some flowers for someone very important. 

I went to Jinri’s grave. “Hello Jinri, I know I don’t have the right to see you. I wanted to say thank you for making Yoona happy.” I kneeled on the grass. “I’m going to pursue Yoona, and I promise not to hurt her again after you made her happy.” I set the flowers and left the cemetery. 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I was at the hotel with Sooyoung, we just finished having and she was drinking beer. Not even looking at me. Both of us were but I was still under the sheets, and she was on the edge of the bed. “Sooyoung?” I said. 

 

She looked at me. “What are we?” “Just people that . Why?” “Nothing.” I want to tell her how I feel but I looked down at the bed sheets. My fist clenching them.  “Hyo.” I looked at her and she already finished changing. “I think it’s better if we stay as benefits. Being in a relationship is too much. Plus I just got out of a relationship with someone who loves me.”

 

She took out her wallet and set some money down. “That should be enough to cover the hotel. I’ll text when I’m gone.” She said to me and left. 

 

Our deal was to have in hotels, or motels but we would come in separately as a way to avoid scandal. But I also think it’s because she doesn’t want me to go on dates. I don’t know what happened but I felt water on my hand. Too sad to realize that I was crying from the treatment. The same way I had treated her. I laughed pathically towards myself. “Karma is a .”



 

Jessica POV

 

I was sitting in my office avoiding everyone. I've been busy at work because of two problems, Tiffany and Kiko. I have to choose between the two of them, Kiko is technically my girlfriend but Tiffany was my ex girlfriend. 

 

I opened the drawer, and saw the engagement ring I bought her last year. It was pink, her favorite color. I looked like I was reminding myself of the times we had together. But then I felt angry because she used me, so I decided to stop being a playgirl for her.

 

I still remembered when I saw her with NichKhun in our bed. I got angry and threw the engagement ring box. Sighed as I had my back on my seat. “Unnie, are you okay?” Krystal opened the door, I guess the ring box startled her. She saw it on the ground and picked it up. “It’s beautiful.” She said.

 

“You think so?” “Was this for Tiffany?” “Yeah.” I said. “Why do you still have it?” I was confused also. “I don’t even know why myself.” “Maybe you still like her.” Do I? I questioned myself. She hurt and used me while Kiko used as a way for me to forget her. 

 

I’m really in a tight space. “Krys, I’m leaving, please cancel the rest of my schedule. I have too much on my plate.” She nodded to me understandingly. 

 

Before I was getting ready to leave, she stopped me to say something. “Unnie, remember if you’re thinking who to choose. Choose one that makes you happy, not causes trouble to you and everything nor everyone around you.” “Aigoo, you sound like your my unnie.” I laughed. “Thank you Krystal.” 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was at my company thinking about ways to get Jessica to pick me over Kiko but it was hard. I’m pretty sure I have more cons than pros because the stupid bet I did in high school. 

 

Out of all us, Yuri was definitely going to be with Yoona again. Yuri even sent us pictures of her and Yoona bowling together. I smiled because she looks like she is more in love with Yoona than her ex.

 

Sunny couldn’t be with Taeyeon anymore because she chose Jine. The media couldn’t stop gushing on how cute they were. Which was true, they are cute together. 

 

Hyoyeon decided to go along with Sooyoung’s call when she’s bored. While me, I have to fight someone who told the media that they are lovers.

 

I felt my phone vibrate, and that made me stop my thoughts. It was Jessica. I took a deep breath pretending I wasn’t waiting for her to call me. “Hello?” “Hi, Tiffany it’s Jessica, could you meet me at XXX? I have something important to tell you.”  “Sure, Jessi.. ca.” I almost called her Jessi.

 

I arrived at the place and saw Kiko there too. I glared at her and started walking to her. “What are you doing here?”

 

She glared at me back. “My Jessica called me.” I was angry when she said that. “Well Jessica called me too.” “You guys are here now. Perfect.” She came and sat down. I sat down also while having a glaring contest with Kiko. 

 

“I made my decision, and I decided to choose....




















 

myself.”








 


AN: Jessica had decided to focus on herself which means that Jeti may or may not happen? What do you guys think will happen? As for Hyoyoung they are only hooking up, not even FWB. As for Yoonyul, it looks like they might be in a relationship.