Real Feelings Part 1

Love Me Again

AN- Hey everyone, I'm finally updating my stories what seems like forever. Similar to my other story Teacher's Lover, this story is also coming to the end with a few more chapters. I would like to thank everyone for waiting and I'm sorry I was taking long. In the real world I was busy with work and school and did not know what to write. Also this story along with Teacher's Lover might be the last SNSD main fic. But thank you for sticking with me for 4 years or shorter lol. Enjoy


Jessica POV

 

Did she really say we are in a relationship. “Dammit.” I said my family kept looking at me in silence until my father decided to say something. “I thought we two were not dating?” “We aren’t, we were fooling around.” “Well you better confirm it too.” “Honey!” “Dad” my mom and I both shouted. “What about our reputation of the family? We can’t let anything be bad.” “Yunho please rethink your choice.” “No mom, dads right. I should go with it and ‘break’ up with her properly.” He patted me on the head and it caused me to smile as he smiled back at me.

 

I was at the office working on some papers until I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.” “Ms. Jung, Ms. Tiffany Hwang would like to speak to you?” “Send her in.” Minho bowed to me as Tiffany came inside. “What can I do for you Ms. Hwang?” “How come you didn’t deny that you and Kiko aren’t dating?” I sighed and rolled my eyes. “You have no right to say if she and I are real or not. Why does it matter to you? You’re in a relationship with Thai boy.” I said to her. “Answer me.” I scoffed at her. “We go on dates and , so you can say we’re in a relationship. Kiko is not the type of person to use me for a bet.” Tiffany rolled her eyes at me. This arrogant . “You’re the one to talk, why did you ask me to be your girlfriend while ing other women?” Ahh so this is why she came. Might as well tell her everything. “First of all, I was ing women before we got together because it was fun. However I stopped once we got together.” I drank some tea before continuing the truth. “I had a feeling that you were using me but my self actually loved you when I was supposed to use you as a way for my parents to hop off my .” I told her, the look on her face says she is shocked. “So why did you hook up with older women?” “Because they were most likely to not want a relationship. Is that what you wanted? I have a meeting in a few minutes.” Pow I felt a sting on my face and I slowly turned my face only to see her with tears in her eyes. She left not turning back. 

 

Tiffany POV

 

She really did love me and used me first. I let my tears pour out once I reached my car. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Nichkhun calling but I declined it as I was crying my soul out. My chest started to hurt knowing that Jessica had ed before we got together and that she actually fell for me which was part of the plan that I made. But I did like her a little bit. I looked at my phone seeing her and Kiko walking with their fingers intertwined, laughing and enjoying themselves. I balled a fist in anger, with everything.

 

“You’re jealous.” My older sister said. “What?” “The way you feel is anger and sadness. One that Jessica was actually a girl and wanted you to use her, so you feel sad. The second reason is that Jessica might have moved on with the Japanese model. So you feel anger that she isn’t longing after you.” “Unnie, do you really think that I want Jessica back?” I sighed. “I got an idea, make a list between Khun and Jess and whoever has the most like traits go after them. If Nichkhun has more then let go of Jessica and let her be happy.” “And if it’s Jessica?” “Break up with him and go after Jessica. Try to prove to her that you love this time.” I nodded and hugged my sister.

 

Yuri POV

 

I decided to meet Yoona after finding that she is depressed after losing Jinri. I felt sad for her since she was moving because of her. Her sudden passing was hard for Yoona and Sooyoung since they are cousins. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open the door. Once she opened the door, I saw her with sweats with red eyes signaling that she had been crying. “Hi.” “Hi.” I couldn’t take it anymore and hugged her. She cried harder than before as she hugged me back. I felt her head. “Yoong you’re burning up.” I walked into her building and saw her room messed up. “Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting any company.” She said while walking like a zombie. “Yoona go lay down, you have a fever.” I commanded her and she followed my command. She was laying in her bed burning up, I went to the bathroom and got a small towel, ran it under the cold water to lower her fever. After taking care of that, I sighed and decided to clean her house and cook porridge for her. 

 

What took forever, I managed to clean the house and finished cooking the porridge with medicine by her. I went back to her room to check on her. “Yoona?” She turned around and looked at me. “Looks like your fever is going down.” I said when checking her head. “I made you food, come down.” She nodded her head and came downstairs. “Thank you Yuri, I never thought you would take care of me again.” She began eating the food and took the meds. “Yoona I’m sorry, for everything.” She looked at me. “I forgave you for a while now. After Sulli and Hara passed away, I decided to forgive you because I know that they would have wanted me too.” I smiled sadly because in the end I hurt first and the two people she was close with both passed away, and was hurting again. 

 

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Sooyoung said to me angrily. “Get out, you have been nothing but a pain.” “Sooyoung, it’s okay. She was taking care of me.” Yoona defended me. “What?” “It’s true, I heard what happened and went to check on her because I was scared she would do the same.” They both looked at me in shock. “Are you serious or fooling us again?” “I meant what I said. All of it” I whispered the last part. Sooyoung sighed. “Thank you for taking care of Yoona.” She slightly bowed. “It’s okay, I would do it again if I have to.” I said. “I will be heading out, take care Yoona and Sooyoung.” I bowed to both of them after I left her house. I love Im Yoona.