A Week Later Part 2

Love Me Again

AN- I am glad that people are commenting. We are really on a roll so I wanted to share the second part with you. Now here is Sooyoung's and Yoona's life after leaving South Korea.


Sooyoung POV

Finally, in Texas! I'm so excited because I finally get to try some BBQ. I know I'm supposed to go to the hotel first but the food is calling my name. This might even take my mind off my ex girlfriend and the guy she is sleeping with. I couldn’t believe that she would have cheated on me in the first place, I honestly thought I was in love with her when I first saw her dancing hip hop and when she chose me as her partner I was in love. The plane finally landed and I got off the plane and went to the desk to ask for a taxi and one of the best Texas restaurant. Which was called Texas BBQ. I got there and asked for a table of one. I ordered at least four meals and ate them all. I paid for the meal. I decided to explore some places of the town. Next thing I knew I walked to the bad part of town, I was lost and didn't know how to get out. I saw these group of girls coming towards me. I had two choices run which I am bad at or stay and get beat up. Too late the second choice was already there. “What are you doing here?” “I got lost. I'm not from the states, I am from Korea.” “Koreatown?” One of the asked me in a confused way. “No from South Korea.” “Oh.” They said together. “Yeah if you can-” “Duck.” Someone screamed. I ducked immediately and heard gunshots being fired. “We’ll get you and your new gang member.” Gang member? They are in a gang. No way, you gotta be joking. Like I'm getting punked or something. “You need to stay with us my Korean sister.” “You are Korean too?” “Yeah, I am.” “You can stay with us until it is safe for you to leave.” “Okay.” We went to a black house. They took my bag to an empty room. “You can stay here. You'll be safe okay?” “Okay.” I laid down on the bed deciding if I should call Jessica, Taeyeon, or Yoona, but I think they could be sleeping or doing something so I let that go. There is no way in hell I will have my parents know where I am. I went to go take a nap. I fell asleep for about three hours. Until I heard a knock on the door. “Sooyoung want to hang out for a while?” Ashlee asked me in Korean. “Yes.” I took my phone and went outside with Ashlee. I like Ashlee except her last name Kim because it reminds me of Hyoyeon. I know it's sad but I can't just stop thinking about her. Ashlee and I were talking until I felt a big punch at my stomach. “Sooyoung.” I'm on my knees. Ashlee is getting beaten up pretty badly. I got up and jumped the guy causing him to fall. I kept on punching him until he was bloody and unconscious. “Sooyoung let's dip.” We both ran away.


A week later

Sooyoung POV

Ashlee and I have gotten close. Right now Jelena, who is African-American, Carmen, is Mexican-American and Chelsea, who is Italian-American, Ashlee were initiating me into the gang. “Sooyoung are you sure?” “Yeah.” “Alright here we go.” Jelena punched me in the face. Carmen kneed me in the stomach, and Ashlee and Chelsea kicked me on my legs. They beat me up to the point blood is coming out from my mouth. I punched Chelsea in the face, when stood up but Jelena kicked me in the face and I fell flat to the ground. Ashlee kneed my ribs. “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled because she kneed pretty hard and I can’t feel my ribs. I saw them coming towards me and I stood there waiting for the pain.to come but I then I heard them say “Welcome to gang Sooyoung.” “Now what do you want to do?” Carmen asked. “Let’s go to the strip club.” Ashlee said. They cheered and I also cheered in pain. “But first let’s clean up Sooyoung she is pretty bloody.” Jelena added and we all laughed.


Auckland

Yoona POV

The plane has landed in New Zealand and I can tell that it will be amazing because the scenery is beautiful and I stayed my first day in the hotel. I took a nap for about four hours then I decided to go do something fun. I went to the beach so I can do things Yuri wouldn't approve, like surfing. The person who is helping me has blonde hair and brown eyes. “Hi I am Hayley and you are?” “My name is Yoona. Nice to meet you.” We shook hands and started the session. The first time I tried surfing I landed in the sand and that was when I was running to the water. I heard Hayley giggle so she tried to help me with the surfing. By the fourth time I got it. I came to the lesson every day not just to surf but to ask Hayley out. Hayley lives near the beach and has invited me to live with her. She is in the same boat as me. Both of our girlfriends broke up with us and revealed they are cheating on us. Today was Friday and I am planning to ask her out. “Hayley um… would you like go out with me?” She looked at me in shock then it turned into a smile. “I would be honor Yoona.” I decided I would take her to an amusement park. We went on the rides, played games, and me basically eating everything in sight. The last ride we went on was the ferris wheel. We reached to the top. “The view is very beautiful.” “Yeah it is.” “You're not looking at the view.” “Yeah I am.... it's you.” We looked into each other's eyes then leaned and kissed. I felt fireworks which the fireworks really happened.


A week later

 

Yoona POV

 

We decided to stay in bed because we both have a day off. I started working as a surfing instruction. “This is nice, us laying in bed with a pretty being and eating her cooking.” Hayley lightly nudged then got up to use the bathroom. I haven't heard from my unnies since we all went our separate ways. I wonder what they became and if we will ever talk to each other. Hayley came back with another set of breakfast for us and we began to eat the food. “Yoona?” “Yes?” “I just wanted to say that even though we are kind of dating I don’t want to be in a relationship I’m just not ready yet.” I kissed her and said. “I am fine with that. We can just date and not have labels.”


AN- That is their life right now so please do what you're doing and please upvote the story. Enjoy your day especially to my American AFF writers and subscribers. Happy Independence Day!!!!!