Taeyeon is Released

Love Me Again

Jessica POV

We’re waiting outside the rehabilitation center Taeyeon was staying in. She finally finished her rehab and we bought her gifts and stuff. “Unnie there she is.” Yoona says happily and there was Taeyeon. She looked happy and ran to hug us. “Guys, you’re here.” “Of course shortie what wouldn’t we?” Sooyoung says Taeyeon throws a jokingly glare at her then we all busted out laughing. We got into my car and drove back to our share apartment. We set up the food well… mostly the Shinskins. As we were eating Taeyeon told us that she’ll be working in her company again. It’s been almost three months since we seen or heard due to her strict rule. We made sure to throw out anything related to the drugs she OD herself with. “Tae, are you sure you can go back?” “Yeah but this weekend I’ll take a breather.” She smiles at us. I hope she’s ready to face Sunny.

Taeyeon POV

I was outside taking a stroll through the park, enjoying the fresh air and relaxing. The view of the park is too beautiful for me. I felt sad thinking about how I met Sunny and how she was just using me as a joke. “Unnie, you should be upset.” I turned around and saw JinE. “What are you doing here?” The last time I heard about JinE, after the rehab she decided to leave the group in order to heal herself. I really thought she was beautiful just as the view her hair blowing in the wind made her seem like an angel that fell from heaven. “Do you want to go get coffee with me?” She asked me. “Of course.” I smiled to her. We walked to a nearby cafe and order coffee and a slice of coffee cake. “How are you Unnie? I know today is your officially your first day of reality.” “I’m enjoying it well, I celebrated with my friends and now I’m with a angel.” She started to blush for my comment. “Cute.” I said as we drank out coffee.

Tiffany POV

Nichkhun and I went to eat food at the cafe close to my families company. When we went inside I saw Taeyeon with some girl; they were laughing, talking and blushing after every sentence. Nichkhun got our order and I pretended I didn’t see Taeyeon. “Taeyeon?” I said she looked at me and she bowed to me, the girl sitting across from her was quiet as well. “Hi Tiffany-ssi and Nichkhun-ssi.” “No need to be formal with us just call us Tiffany and Nichkhun.” I said. I need some sources to pass on to Sunny. “Do you mind if we sat with you?” “No, we don’t mind.” I gave her my eye smile and sat down next to her. I can sense that the girl and Taeyeon were feeling uncomfortable with Khun and I sitting next to them. “Unnie, I’ll get going. I will call you later okay.” “Ohhh. Ummm.” I can tell that she wanted to leave cause of us. I really wonder if they are dating each other. “Alright, I guess I will see soon.” “Yeah.” She smiled at Taeyeon and bowed to us and I bowed back. “I guess I’ll leave to for work.” Taeyeon said and left. “Wow, that was really awkward. I wonder if that dork is dating that girl though.” My boyfriend said. “Agree.” I immediately texted Sunny about it.

Taeyeon POV

I quickly ran out of the store to catch up to JinE. “Unnie!” She said surprisingly that I caught her. “I’m sorry about the awkward scene.” “It’s okay I thought you would introduced me to your friends that’s all.” I guess she wanted to leave cause I didn’t tell them her name. I sighed and pulled her into a hug which surprised her even more. “I didn’t want them to know you because they’re not my friends. In fact she was my best friend’s ex girlfriend.” She softly pulled away from me. “Were they the reason why you overdosed?” “Her best friend was the reason, her actual boyfriend proposed to her in front of me. I was so upset because I loved her that I wanted to.” “Kill yourself.” She finished my sentence. “Unnie, I don’t want you to stay in the past, I want to be your future.” I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. She even kissed me back. After we parted I started to blush and linked our hand together.

Sooyoung POV

Currently I’m being forced to be a boring meeting which means a bunch of people kissing up to each other. Throughout the meeting I blocked everyone until it was over 30 minutes later. “Sooyoung!” I turned around and saw Lee Sunny. I rolled my eyes ignored her presence. “I saw Yoona yesterday and she was with your younger sister.” “So? Don’t bother me shouldn’t you be with Sungmin?” “I wanted to start a  conversation with you.” “But I don’t want too after what you did to Taeyeon.” She sighed. “I feel bad.” “Sure you do. You’re the reason why she was in rehab.” I moved anywhere else not to be around her. I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket to see I received a text from a random number. What the texted said made me angry.













 

Yoona is ing your sister.






 

I saw the picture attached to the message of Yoona and Sulli in her office cuddling with their clothes on the floor. What the ?!

 

Sunny POV

The girls and I decided to go out and drink together. Then I saw her. Taeyeon with her hair back to black and mid length. And she wasn’t alone she was with her Jessica and Yoona but also with another girl. The girl had long black hair and she was linking arms with Taeyeon. “Her name is JinE, she was in a kpop rookie girl group, Oh My Girl, but left because she had a eating disorder.” Tiffany told us. “So I guess she and Taeyeon hooked up.” Yuri added. I was about to get up until Tiff pulled me to sit back down. “Something tells me you’ll have to wait.” I looked at her curiously so did Hyoyeon but not Yuri. “YAH IM YOONA!!!” We heard everyone in the club turned around and saw a furious Sooyoung with a timid Sulli.