New Girls

Love Me Again

Taeyeon POV

Now I am rehab after I overdosed on the drugs. My parents ordered their men to have the people leave my apartment and to get rid of the drugs. I have been in rehab for two months, I have been out of the media's eyes. The rehab my parents put me in is a private and isolated. What I do in the rehab is attend classes to help me relax like yoga or painting or having a session where we talking about why we are and us having a goal to achieve in order to be better, I was still thinking about the drugs because they were my only happiness in the world after Sunny left me. The doctor diagnosed me with depression. “Hey did you hear that there is an idol coming here?” “Yeah she is part of the girl group Oh My Girl.” These people love to gossip about who is coming or leaving the center. Most of the gossip occurs is when we are at the pool lounge. I really didn't talk to people, I would just isolate myself from people. I haven't seen my friends and my parents since the second week I was put in here. The center told them until I'm perfectly healed then they could visit. When they visited me I would always ask for the drugs and of course they refused. But, I had one of my men come to give me the drugs. When I used it, the doctors immediately held me down and got rid of the drugs I hid in my room. So they banned everyone not to visit me until I was well. While I was floating in the water I saw a shadow hovering me, I opened my eyes and saw a girl smaller than me looking at me. We were looking for each other for a long time with the same expression on our face of us hurting but masking it with a blank expression. “Ahhh JinE, I see you met Taeyeon.” The girl name JinE was still looking at me until I broke the contact. I swam away and got my towel as I was about to leave I made eye contact again with the girl. Who is this girl?

Jessica POV

“Jessica?” “Yeah dad?” “Listen, I want you to go to dinner with my friend's daughter.” I raised a brow at my dad. “Why?” “It’s a business dinner, just be there tonight at XXXX. Okay?” “Fine.” Ever since Taeyeon was admitted to rehab we all said we would change but then when one her men sent her the suitcase full of drugs that put her in there in the first place, we were banned from seeing her until she was well. So, we all went back to our old ways. I'm sleeping around with girls from the office or clubs, Sooyoung has gang full of people to beat up someone if they refused her deal from her partners and they can't arrest her and the gang since she is very rich like us, and Yoona changed into Leo from that's 70’s show. Her brain was melting from all the pot she has smoked. Night has come and I was wearing blue and white stripes dress shirt and black skinny jeans with my black converse. I was currently sitting at the table waiting for my dad's friends daughter. “Ms. Jung this is Mr. Mizuhara’s daughter Kiko.” My jaw dropped she is not only my dad's friend's daughter but a famous model from Japan. I couldn't stop staring at her. I need her in my bed now. “Hi my name is Kiko, you are much cuter in person.” She said. “Well you are ier in person.” “Well I'm flattered that you think that.” She smirked at me. That's interesting? First she was acting all cutesy than she became all y. What a model indeed. “What's your game?” I asked her after a moment of only hearing our utensils scrapping on the plates while we were eating. She gave me a smirk. “Well I know you are quite a womanizer sleeping with women from around the world.” “Well you're not wrong.” “Maybe you're waiting for a girl to break ice in your heart?” I gave her a bitter laugh. “Someone did break the ice until she cheated on me so, I put it back up so no one can break it again.” She stood up and sat on my lap. My eyes were wide because this is a public restaurant not a club and also everyone is looking at us. “What if I was the one who broke it?” “Your very determined to break it aren't you?” “Of course I am.” She put her hand on my cheek and kissed my lips. It was soft and it felt good. It wasn't rough and full of lust like other girls that kissed me. She pulled away from the kiss. I couldn't take it anymore. I paid for our dinner. I picked her up bridal style to my car to my house.

Sooyoung POV

I'm currently in a meeting and the soon to be partner in my parents company is really pretty. “I don't accept the offer. Maybe if you can come up with something else maybe we could agree to the deal.” With that she left the room. “Master Sooyoung, should we go after her or at least her dad to agree with the deal?” “No. I will figure this out myself so she can agree to the deal.” “Yes master Sooyoung.” “Dismiss you guys.” I don't know why I am doing this. This is what usually happens in my meetings. The person disagrees with my deal, so my men and I jump the person and forced them to agree to the deal. Most of my meetings have been with men and I would beat them up. For the women if they disagree with me, then we beat up their father until they agree and the best part is that we would never get arrested for it. But this woman is making me change the deal I worked hard on and now I have to make it good so she can agree to it. Why is she driving me crazy?

Yoona POV

“Yah unnie, why did you smoke pot, I thought I told you it was bad for you?” I am being scolded by Sulli. Sooyoung-unnie’s cousin. I am in the hospital because I was riding a motorcycle while I was high and when it was a red light I was still driving fast and I flipped over a car that collided with me. I have minor cuts on my arm but unfortunately, my ankle was twisted and I am forced to be on crutches for a long time. “Looks like I have to nurse you back to health?” She said as we arrived to my apartment that I used to share with Taeyeon-unnie before she went to rehab. “Unnie, what do you want to eat?” “Whatever is fine Sulli.” She nodded and went back into the kitchen. I was in a wheelchair for a now since I am not really going anywhere. I rolled to a picture of me and my unnies when we were back in high school.Oh the irony of this, back in high school Taeyeon-unnie was a loner who didn't want to be around anyone expect for Sica-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie and me. Jessica-unnie was a player she wouldn't really hit on girls in our school but girls from the schools and older women. She even lost her ity to a married woman because her husband cheated on her so she cheated on him with Jessica-unnie. She is very cold to people who isn't close to her. Sooyoung-unnie always fought with people especially if they were in a gang just so she can prove that she isn't just a pretty rich girl but also a badass. As for me, I didn't smoke pot, I smoke cigarettes to relieve my stress. We weren't like that in school though that was only of school. Our parents didn't know that. Then I saw a picture of me and Yuri, that was on our third anniversary, I took her to Thailand. I thought bitterly because she was cheating on me for five years. “Unnie, I am almost done and didn't I tell smoking is bad for you?” Again I was being scolded. “Sorry Sulli, I forgot I was smoking.” I didn't look at her I guess she noticed because she was holding my hand. “Forget about her.” “How?” “Kiss me.” She said. I hesitated not to kiss her not because she is related to Sooyoung-unnie, it is my smoke breath. “Unnie just kiss please. I want this.” I kissed her lips and she kissed back. It was short and simple. She smiled and went to the kitchen to finish cooking. I smiled deeply thinking about our first kiss together.


AN- Who should Sooyoung's interest be? I don't who should be it. Subscribe, vote and comment.