Dates

Love Me Again

AN- I will try update as much as I can because I’ll be going back to school soon. The latest chapter I will send will explain my plans involving me updating and how long it will take. As for the story I’m thinking I will end it either chapter 20 or 25. Please upvote and subscribe and don’t forget to check out my other stories. BTW I'm sorry for not updating the story. I was suffering from writer's block.


Yoona POV

I am happy that Sooyoung gave me permission to date Jinri! I went over to Jinri and told her that Sooyoung said we can date, of course she was happy and we kissed. I decided that I want to take her out to celebrate our freedom of being together. “Here’s to us.” We toasted our drinks and ate a very large amount of food might I say. “I love you unnie.” “I love you too.” We kissed again enjoying the time we can freely dates in public without any worries. I was holding her hand going to the park with a nice view, everything was so perfect until I saw Yuri walking towards us with her boyfriend. “Oh Yoona, what a surprise.” She says, which sounds very sarcastic to me, I was glaring at her. “Yah Yuri sii, just want to let you know Yoona unnie and I are happily together, so make your friends don’t try to terrorize any of Yoona unnie’s relationship.” I smiled knowing that Sulli not only had my back she also has my heart.

Jessica POV

I surprised Kiko by taking us to Paris. “I love Paris and I think it’s an opportunity to show you not all of us are like Tiffany and her evil friends.” I smiled genuinely about her caring about me and my feelings. Although people think I’m heartless nothing compares to the heartbreak I was suffering from finding out that Tiffany was cheating on me and losing Taeyeon from a drug overdose. “YAH! Stop thinking and let’s enjoy this scenery.” Kiko starts holding my hand and we were walking around exploring the city of Love and for dinner we were having a date of the Eiffel Tower. “This is nice I’ve never had dinner on the Eiffel Tower. You must really like me to do this for me?” She says, it’s true I have never done this too not even with Tiffany and we have been together for 5 years. Somehow Kiko is opening my heart and reevaluate about what love is. “Kiko be my girlfriend.” I said, she looks at me amused and happy? I think. “Of course I will, I love you Jessi.” I smiled as we kissed each other slowly and passionately. “Let’s go to the hotel.” She whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe. I was holding back the moan from that seductive kiss she gave me after.

Sooyoung POV

Shinhye and I were having Korean BBQ and of course I order a lot for me and Shinhye playfully rolling her eyes at me appetite. “Yah you’re going to gain weight.” “No I’m not, I just know how to eat well.” She laughs at my jokes sometimes, when we go out on dates they remind me of being with Hyoyeon. She also would complain that I eat a lot or yell at me eating her food as a joke but then I realize it’s just a lie. “Stop thinking about her Soo, I want you to move on and start a relationship with me.” Shinhye says. I feel bad that I do that but I guess that’s the effect of being with someone for 5 years even if it is a lie. “I’m sorry, I just have a habit of doing that.” “I know but please let me heal that pain.” She smiled sadly, before I gave her my answer, I saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk coming into the restaurant and took a seat by us. All I felt was her staring at me and at Shinhye. “So messy.” She giggles and wipes my mouth and looked into her eyes and started to fall deep into her eyes. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. “Shall we go?” “Of course. Sir can we get the check?” “Of course.” Says the waiter. Hyoyeon just keeps looking at us until Shin Hye kissed me in front of her and I kissed her back and we left hand in hand just like before.

Taeyeon POV
 

I’m with Jine in my apartment watching tv while cuddling, we are enjoying our peace and the warmth of each other. “Do you want to be an idol again Jine?” She looked into my eyes like the first time we met at the rehab center. “I don’t, it’s hard to follow the rules when it comes to the body shapes and everything.” I nodded my head. “I’ll go get our food.” She says, I walked onto the balcony and lit up my cigarette. The cigarette keeps me calm from the sufferings I had occurred throughout my entire life. Being bullied by people, being used by someone I had really loved and… “Unnie?” I felt Jine back hug me. “Our food is ready.” She took the cigarette from my lips and started to puff on it. We sat down and watched as the lights is shining down on the city.

We ate the food and decided to take a stroll, hand and hand, we felt happy with each other that we both have pain and we’re still trying to overcome this pain together. “Unnie look at that.” She pulls me to an arcade store. “Let’s play.” “Okay.” She plays DDR and this is my first time seeing her so excited and happy about dancing. I felt my face crack a smile because she was so happy about playing video games. We played a zombie killing game. “Ha I win.” I laughed at my victory and she pouted. I pinched her cheeks thinking how cute she was acting. After playing at the arcade, we went to get ice cream, I got vanilla, and she got chocolate. Even in this cold weather we both were enjoying the taste of something cold. “Unnie I’m happy you’re opening yourself to me, I feel very warm inside.” we made it to her apartment.  “I feel the same too.” “Unnie?” “Yeah.” “Please come and stay with me?” “Okay.” I went inside her house and kissed her passionately, she was kissing me back. “Let’s go to my bedroom.” I carried her into her bedroom and made love that night.