Cheated

Love Me Again

AN- Back at it again with a new fic. So, for now on I will update a chapter no matter when I see at least 6 comments or more because I want people to give ideas and have feedback for me. Don't start with comments like "please update" because I will not count it as a comment so be warned. For, my other fics I will continue them as well. Enjoy the first chapter. 


Taeyeon POV

Sunny and I have been together for five years. My sweet bunny and I were together since 16. Thanks to my erted partner in crime we became an item. I was going to have dinner and then sing to her and propose. Jessica, Sooyoung, Yoona and I are planning to propose to our girlfriends. Since Yoona and I are roommates I told her to let me have the house so I can cook. As I was preparing to cook my phone was ringing. It was my Sunny-bunny. “Hello my love.” “Faster Sungmin-oppa… I'm near…” “Sunny?” My ears are lying to me right? Sunny isn't cheating on me with her co-dj. RIGHT? “That felt good. Better than Taeyeon.” “She never made you feel like this?” “Never. I had to fake it.” “Why are you with her?” “My friends and I dated her and her friends because they were easy to fool. They are so dense and they don't even know that we are cheating on them behind their backs.” I hung up. I felt so many emotions I have and saw the picture of her and I decided to destroy it. I slammed it on the floor and it broke. I broke everything in sight and finally I collapsed and cried in a fetal position. The door opened. “Unnie!” “Sunny and the others were cheating on us.” “I know Yuri told me.” That explains why she is wet. “I'll text Sooyoung-unnie and Jessica-unnie to come so we can tell them.” “Okay.” I silently cried again.

Jessica POV

It is my fifth year anniversary with Tiffany and I. Tiffany and I got together when we were sixteen years old. It took us awhile to be friends because of my cold personality and her friendly personality. As we grew older, I became more loving and friendly to her.  I bought an engagement ring for her because I want to be with her forever. I unlocked the door to our apartment and heard noises. Not just any noise, a noise. “Yes… Khun… faster.” My eyes opened wide to find out Tiffany is cheating on me. I marched to our bedroom and opened the door. “Really Tiff?” They immediately stop. “How could you?” “I'm bored of our relationship Jessica, Nichkhun can do things better than you can do especially in bed.” “How long were you cheating on me?” I was praying it was just a month. “Five years.” With that said it broke my heart into pieces. “Fine. Bye Tiffany. By the way I was going to propose to you.” I left the apartment after packing clothes and stuff. I went into my car and cried my eyes out, while slamming my hands on the wheel. My phone vibrated and saw that Yoona texted me.

Yoona- Come to my house ASAP unnie it is important.

Me- I'm on my way.

I drove to her house to see what she said is important.

Sooyoung POV

I finally bought the tickets for Hyoyeon for the dance battle. I was on her way to her apartment for a surprise fifth year anniversary. Not only I'm going to give tickets but I'm going to propose to her. Sooyoung Hwaiting! I knocked on her door and her co-choreography Eunhyuk half- sweaty, and smells of… . Hyoyeon is cheating on me. “Who are you?” “Sorry wrong address.” I left quickly before tears start to pour from my eyes. Why would she do this to. My phone vibrated and I see Yoona texted me.

Yoona- Come to my house ASAP unnie it is important.

Me- I'm on my way.

Yoona POV

A picnic at the park is a romantic way of proposing to my future wife Kwon Yuri. I set up the food in a nice way and when we drink the wine and I hold her hands while we stand and I get down on one knee then BOOM! The answer is yes. “Yuri.” I see her with her sunglasses on a nice dress. She is not wearing a sundress but a cocktail dress. “Hi Yoona. We need to break up.” She said very bluntly. “Why?” “I've been cheating on you with a professional baseball player.” “But Yuri I love you. I even bought your favorite wine.” I took out the wine and showed her the wine. She took the wine and opened it and poured it on my head, in front of everyone to see. I just left the stuff besides the ring and drove back. I unlocked the door and saw a huge mess. Glass shattered, feathers. I saw Taeyeon-unnie crying in a fetal position, I went to comfort her because she said Sunny-unnie and our girlfriends were seeing someone else for about 5 years. I texted Sooyoung-unnie and Jessica-unnie to come. For ten minutes I was comforting Taeyeon-unnie. “Woah what happened here?” Sooyoung-unnie and Jessica-unnie came to our living. “What happened?” I explained to them what happened. I went to the kitchen cooked us a meal. We were eating silently. “You know I always dreamed of being in another country.” “Really unnie?” I asked Sooyoung-unnie. “Yeah. I want to go to Texas for the Southern BBQ.” “Cool. How about you Jessica-unnie?” “I heard Brazil is nice this time a year.” “Taeyeon-unnie?” “I don't know I'll go where the plane takes me.” “What about you Yoona?” “New Zealand looks exotic.” “You know what we should do it.” We all looked at Jessica-unnie. “What are talking about Sica?” “Traveling, we should go.” “But our fathers would stop us.” “Let's leave tomorrow.” We all decided to sleep in the room since the place in the living is a mess.


Morning

Sooyoung POV

We are in the airport getting ready to go our separate ways for now. “Flight for Dallas, TX we are now boarding.” “This is my time. Bye guys I love you.” “We love you too.” We hugged and I went to my flight. Texas BBQ HERE I COME. And goodbye Hyoyeon. I kept the ring in my pocket because I want to keep it but at the same time I need to let go. I don't know why I am keeping the ring since it remind me how heartbroken I was when I saw that bastard opening the door of Hyo's doors. Back before we met my friends and I were players, but I changed because of Hyoyeon, her dancing is how I fell in love with and me being her dance partner. I sighed and saw a cute couple snuggling with each other and showing their love, I looked away since I was  alone and was used by her. I don't ever want to fall in love again. 

Jessica POV

We dropped Sooyoung off and we went to our separate gates. “Now boarding the gate for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.” I sighed and looked back at the place and sighed. It's time for me to move on. Rio here I go. I walked to the gate and went inside the plane and sat down. I looked at my phone and looked at my screen saver of Tiffany and I kissing. My fist was balled and I turned it off. I hate you Hwang Miyoung for making change my cold player ways, and making me fall in love with you. Well, since I am going to Rio I coud meet hot women without having to fall in love again. I smirked thinking about hot Brazilian girls.

Yoona POV

I'm already sitting on my seat for New Zealand. New Zealand will be a nice start from me. Now I'm thinking about Yuri. Stop don't think about her. Think about the things I can do in New Zealand.Like surfing, eating fresh fruits, explore some of their famous musems or eating their foods. Now, I'm drooling about their foods. Most important is to forget about my horrible break up with Yuri. I begin to cry in my seat as I was thinking about Yuri because I treated her like she was a queen and that she is all I think about because she was all I think about. I know my unnies and I can't stop thinking about them because they are our first love but I hope we can move on like they did to us.

Taeyeon POV

I really don't know where I want to go I bought my passport with me just in case I know where to go. I can't stay Korea and think about Sunny. “Amsterdam, Netherlands is now boarding.” I showed the woman my passport and went on board. I stared out the window when the plane started to take off. All I thought about was Sunny and how she made feel like a fool. I was just a fool for her... a joker... her . Not only that she faked our life and the exchamges of "I love you" to one another. To me I feel the worst because I told Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica that I really really really love Sunny with all my heart and that I could see us spending our life together. I felt more hot tears in my face and looked at the person sitting next to me. The look on the person's face was of pity. Which I hate, I looked away and felt my eyes getting into deep sleep. Why Sunny-ah why? 
 


AN- Thanks for reading the chapter BOOM!!!!!!