Sunyeon and JinE

Love Me Again

AN- It has been a long time of me updating but there reasons why but it's mostly based on my private life. The problem for me not updating was also me changing my phone. Anyways here we go.


Sunny POV

My parents told Sungmin-oppa and I that Taeyeon overdosed on in her office she was lucky to be alive they said. I couldn't help to feel guilty about this happening, I even saw the glare that her parents gave me. She has been in rehab for two months so I decided I want to see her. I had someone help me track her down and for us to talk or maybe for me to see how she is doing. “Name?” The lady rudely asked. “Lee Sunny.” “As in Soo Man's niece?” “Yes.” “My apologies, who are you here to see?” “Kim Taeyeon.” “I'm sorry no one is aloud to see her.” “Why?” I asked and yelled at the same time. “Because one of her men bought the drugs to her and she used not only that the guy gave some to the people here that are recovering from drug addictions.” Damn that guy. “Please I need to see her.” I begged. The lady sighed then nodded yes. “I will give you a pass but it will say someone else not her.” “Okay thank you.” I bowed to her and began to search for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon POV

This girl and I were still staring at each other. This girl is really cute, I can admit that but why is she always near me? We never talked just stared at each other. “Why are you here?” She asked me. We were alone together by the pool it was dinner time but I decided I didn't want to eat, my leg are dangling by the pool just looking at her. “Why do you want to know?” I furrowed my brow. “You are very curious huh?” “Yeah.” “I'm in here because I overdosed on drugs because the woman I thought I love was cheating on me.” “So you're a drug addict?” I laughed lightly. “Basically, I am. So why are you in here?”  “Food Disorder.” She said. So she was the idol that was coming here. “The reason is because I don't really like to eat.” “Life of an idol huh?” “Yeah.” We stayed quiet. This is not the only reason I am here too. Another, reason was because my parents thought it would be good if I forget about Sunny and all the pain she has caused me. I walked to the dinner buffet and got two plates of food. I walked back to the pool and still saw her there. “Eat.” I demanded her. “Why?” “I said so now eat.” She looked at the food then at me, I reached for the fork stab the food. “Open your mouth.” She did and I fed her. I noticed her blush but I pushed the thought out of my mind. I can't be with someone else after what Sunny did, I am scared that if I let someone in they will cheat on me and use me for there personal game. “This food is good unnie.” She gave me a smile. For some reason, I think her smile is real and not fake like the others in here. I smiled but it was a small smile. I continued to feed her until everything was finished off her plate.

Sunny POV

What seemed like forever, I couldn't find her anywhere. I give up, I drove back to mine and Tiffany’s apartment and sat down on the couch. “Hey, how was your day Sunbun?” “I was looking for Taeyeon.” “Taeyeon, that loser why?” “I don't know, I guess I was worried about her condition you know she was on drugs for a long time.” “Oh.” Fany said. “Does Sungmin-oppa know?” “No, he doesn't know and I will just tell him that I was checking for my parents to know her condition.” “Whatever you say.” She left me alone with only a flashback of how we first met.


Flashback

Sunny POV

“Poor girl she is such a loser.” Tiffany laughed along with Nichkhun-oppa, Yuri and Hyoyeon along with Eunhyuk-oppa. Taeyeon, was sitting by a tree by herself reading a book. She looks cute but not as cute as Sungmin-oppa. The others went to get food so that gave me five minutes to talk to her. “Hello.” She looked around confusingly. “Are you talking to me?” “Of course I am.” “My name is Sunny and you are?” “Taeyeon.” She told me shyly. I just giggled because she looked down afterwards. “Taeyeon ready to go?” I looked up to see the ice prince(ss) glaring at me. There is a reason people call her that. Her glares are the scariest thing to look at. Also she gives no two s about anything except for Taeyeon I see. “Uh... yeah I am.” “It was nice meeting you Sunny.” She bowed to me and left while Jessica was still glaring at me. If looks can kill I would have been killed by her.

Taeyeon POV

No one has ever talked to me unless it was about them making fun of me or bullying or even ask me to do there actually not asked but forced to do there homework. But Sunny was the first person besides my friends and family to talk to me without saying something hurtful. “I don't trust her Tae.” Jessica said. Jessica, is overly protective to me. Why? Because I am the shyest person in our little group. Her glares are known around the  school and maybe Korea because of her family. “She seems nice.” I countered “I want you to be careful, I feel like I can't trust her at all. I am only telling this as a friend.” I smiled and reassured her that I will be fine.


Present

Taeyeon POV

OH boy, was I wrong. She hurt me and broke me into pieces. I never felt this kind of pain before but she damaged my heart before I can take it back from her. “Unnie, what’s wrong why are you crying?” I touched my face and realized that I am crying. “If you're crying about someone who doesn't love like you do then they aren't the one's to cry about.” She rubbed the tears from my cheeks and gave me a small peck on the lips. “Please let me be the one to heal you not just the rehab center. Like you healed mine.” I smiled at the cute little girl. “Okay I promise that I will do that.”

JinE POV

The reason I was able to detect it was because I felt it. I saw the pain in her eyes when I first arrived we both had it. My pain with my body and food hers with something else. We both had a blank expression on our faces but we had pain in our eyes which was our only connection. I promise Taeyeon that I will be the one to protect you from a broken heart. “The time is now 10:00, in thirty minutes, I would like to have everyone in bed.” The man announces. “Looks like it's time for bed.” I said. “Goodnight unnie.” I said but unnie wouldn't let me go. “Stay with me for the night please.” Taeyeon-unnie asked me. I gave smile and nodded. We were up in her room now sharing her bed. My head was on her chest and we were holding each other like our life depends on it. I smiled deeply because of this comfort.