A Week Later Part 1

Love Me Again

AN- Thank you for commenting so here is another chapter. Warning of drugs.


Taeyeon POV

 

“Thank you for for flying Air Netherlands. We are in Amsterdam degree is 78 degrees.” I got off with my luggage and went to the front and asked for taxi in English. I told him to a random hotel. We drove for 20 minutes until I reached the hotel. I checked into a hotel and decided to take a nap. I guess being a rich girl does have it's perk. I was asleep for about two hours. I realized I haven't eaten so I went to a nice deli. I got a ham and cheese sub with some chips and soda. I was outside the store enjoying the scenery. My eyes wander to a group of people. They look like they were looking at. One of them points to me. The crew came to me. “Why were you staring at us? Are you a cop?” One of them asked me. “No, I am sorry. I'm not a cop.” I said in perfect english. We learned English by going to a special school but Sica because she was born in the states. “Are you Korean?” A girl asked me. She is Asian like me and she is a little bit smaller. She is so cute. “Yes, I am Korean.” “Me too. Do you want to hang out with us?” “Uh sure.” “She can hang out with us right?” “Whatever.” “Awesome.” “Great. Oh my name is Dana.” “My name is Taeyeon.” I was walking with Dana we were talking about Korea, her life, my life except about Sunny. We made it to an abandoned place. We sneak into the place and the group took out drugs. “Is that weed?” “Yes.” “You guys smoke?” “Yeah it help relieves stress. Want to try?” I tried to say no but Dana had the weed in front of me. They all looked at me. I took it and smoke it. As soon as I held it, I coughed. “Be chilled.” Dana said in Korean. I did what she said and I smoked the weed. It feels so good. I'm starting to relax. This is awesome. I didn't think of weed because Korea is a strict country even though they started to be fine with the LGBT community. I started to see stars and the northern lights and many other colorful things before I knew it I was back into reality. "Had fun?" Dana said to me i Korean. "Yes I did." "Stick with us and you have more fun than ever." She said before kissing me. Even though I was almost coming down from my high, I kissed her back because I still wanted my mind to be taken off of Sunny and how she hurted me. 


A week later

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I have been chilled for a while. I was hanging with Dana and her friends. We were smoking and we're very high. “Tae, truth or dare?” “Dare.” “Make out with Dana.” We laughed and turned to each other making out. Her tongue in my mouth and mine tongue in hers. “That was hot. Tae, you're ready for the next high.” I was curious on he meant by next high. There was a case full of Syringe. “Ready?” “Wait? Is it going to hurt me?" I said unsure because the only thing I done was weed. "You will be fine okay? We tried this dozens of times and look us we are fine. So are you ready now?" "Yes I am.” I got the shot. Shortly I see two Dana’s. I drifted off into the dark.


Brazil

 

Jessica POV

The first thing I did was go into a club in Rio because I heard the clubs here are awesome and people always have a good time. I know people will be shocked to know that I didn't sleep as soon as I got off. Truthfully I did sleep on the plane but the flight attendants had a hard time waking me up. I checked into a hotel and left to explore. I was out until 10:00 at night. The club must have started by now. I went inside a random club where ever is enjoying themselves. I went to the bartender and asked for vodka. I had about two shots to keep me loose. The dance floor was starting to get wild especially when they played Danza Kuduro, I saw a girl with tan-skin looking at me on the dance floor. She had a y red dress on and came up to me. “Would you like to dance?” I don't really understand Portuguese but I did know some Spanish words. “Si.” She pulled me to the dance floor and she was dancing on me. I have to say this feels nice. Her on my lower region area. It feels like we are ing. The last time I had was with Tiffany two weeks before I found out that she was cheating on me. I am getting angry thinking about it so I grabbed the girl's hand, got a taxi and went to the hotel with her. I kissed her aggressively and she also kissed back. I heard my phone ringing from my pocket I took it out and tossed it somewhere. Well you can say I scored a goal.


A week later

 

Jessica POV

 

For the past week, I've been going to clubs picking out women and having my way with them. The best part is because of the one night stands I have, I learned how to speak Portuguese. I'm at the club again trying to find a woman to take home. But I see two women sharing a booth with each other. Now it's time to work out my moves. I approached them and they looked at me. “Hello y babes.” One of them smirks and says. “Wow we didn't know you knew Portuguese?” I smirked back and said. “It doesn't matter, I want you.” They looked at me with lust. “Which one of us?” “Both.” They smiled and we left the club to the hotel. When I walked through the front entrance the same guy behind the desk, looks at me in Jealousy because the girl he tried to hit on, decided to sleep with me. We made it to the hotel room. The women decided to give me a . I gladly sat on the bed and as they were doing it. After they finished, one of them kisses me on the lips and the other is taking off my clothes. They alternating until we are all ready. We finally had the three some and it felt great. We slept together me in the middle and the them on each side of me. This is the best day ever. I guess love doesn't suit me like I thought it would. Never trust a hoe. That will be my motto.


AN- That motto is so true don't trust a hoe and don't trust a boy. boy- A male hoe. I will be making a fic for SunSica fans so check out Paradise first.