I don't care

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook smiled bitterly as he stared at the backs of his assaulters.He sighed as his phone buzzed for the umpteenth time that night.Jin and Namjoon have been calling and texting him all week long but he never bothered to answer any of them nor look. He shrugged as he took out his phone.It wouldn't hurt to do so right?It's the last time he'll be able to anyways....

His eyes widened as he looked at the people who talked to him.... Jin,Namjoon,Hoseok and even Jimin and Taehyung.....

He coughed up blood as his hands became too weak to hold the phone and it fell right next to him....covered in leaves.

He smiled softly,closing his eyes and reminiscing his whole life...

He used to live happily with his older brother whom was 4 years older than him...until that one day when he was 15..."Jungkookie baby,this is your Jiminie-hyung.He's hyung's boyfriend so be nice to him arasseo?" He nodded,smiling brightly.That day,he didn't know how much his life would change.....

His loud cries of pain could be heard as his brother smashed his fingers with a hammer."Hyung...stop....please.....I'm sorry....I..." The elder ignored him,shoving his head onto the floor so that he was kissing it and stepping on his head....Jimin bit his lip as he watched the scene in front unfold.All he did was go to the bathroom while Taehyung sat on the bar.He came back seconds later,seeing Taehyung with other guys.He immediately took him home after that but now hd thought,he should've hidden away the younger.They opened the front door,Jungkook looking enraged as he looked at both of them."Where have you two been?!It's ing 4 in the morning!!!and what the heck happened to---" He was cut off when Taehyung grabbed him by his hair,shoving him to the floor and leading to the scene.

The next few days were a torture to them all.Jungkook's hands were immobile and he struggles to do everything while Taehyung ignored him like the plague.Jimin was caught between the two, Jungkook blamed him for that day and Taehyung was blaming himself,he tried helping them as much as he can but nothing seems to work.

"You don't even know that guy!!!" Taehyung screamed at his brother,pleading him not to go but Jimin stopped him."Fine then ungratefull brat.Go to Yoongi then and never come back." 

He had been so mad at the younger that day.Taehyung being so guilty that it hurt him to see his love like that.He approached Jungkook many times,trying to explain but he'd always refuse to hear it.He'd been so mad the younger....but he didn't understand his pain.....neither of them did......

He had met Yoongi in his High School and fell in live with him instantly.The older male used to be a badboy at their school who had a BIG secret that only Jungkook knew.....they both loved music from the bottoms if their hearts....which led Yoongi to develop feelings for the younger....and slowly....they became a couple.....

Jin and Namjoon are the couple who lived with Yoongi in his house.Over the 3 years that he stayed with them....Jungkook has taken to calling them eomma and appa which they don't even mind at all....

All of them were looking for him....worried for him....except Yoongi...but he left a goodbye for them anyways.....that'll be enough.....He'd always wanted to stop existing during the time with his brother...and when Yoongi came along....it all changed but he changed and he decided to end his own existence....with a proper goodbye.....

Taehyung sobbed into Jimin"s shirt as they all sat in Yoongi's living room."So he's just like that?He doesn't even care?" Jimin asked,looking at the door on the 2nd floor."I'm taking my brother away from him once we find him...." Taehyung muttered.

Days passed and no one found Jungkook...until one tragic day... The police called....and Taehyung answered.

A:Hello?Is this the guardian?

T:Yes,this is his bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter