Fluffy

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hybrid au....this is my first time and all the aus I've done are non idol au so this is kinda my first time...forgive any mistakes...

P.S Jimin is a puppy hybrid(just cuz he kinda acts like one a lot)so his size or height here is...like a 10 year old kid and Jungkook is a bunny so he's kinda 7 year old sized....but Kookie is 15 and Chim is 17 despite height....

"Jimin,stop scaring Jungkook." Yoongi scolded."Ah Suga,let them be.It's not that bad." Taehyung approached his lover with the bunny hybrid in his arms,giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek as he put him down.

The puppy tiptoed behind him and screamed,"boo!!!" The poor little bunny shrieked and hid his face in a nearby pillow,his tail shaking. "Okay enough of that,kids.We'll be going out for a while so Jimin, I trust you'll take care of Kookie." The puppy nodded.

Minutes later,a powerout happened and the bunny shrieked as he buried himself in the mountain of pillows."Chimie-hyung!!!" His lip quivered as he looked around for Jimin...only to shriek again as a hand came from behind and touched his back.

"Come on,Kookie." Then,he was in Jimin's arms....no longer being scared...

"Hyung." He pawed at Jimin,calling his attention."What Kookie?" The hybrid hid his nose on his neck."I'm hungry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter