Happy endings

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N As I said,angst and romance.Plus,I'm not in my best mood so I'm so up for it.

////////

Jungkook giggled as he and Jimin cuddles on the flower bed that seemed to go on for miles and miles.

"Our life is so much like a fairytale Kookie." He laughed,shaking his head."Hyung,fairytales are for children." Jimin smiled as he ruffled the younger's hair."But you are a child.My baby Kookie~" He tackled him with tickles and soon,they were both rolling on the flower beds laughing.

~~~~~~

They both sat on a swing placed on one of the gardens in their shared palace-like home reading a book."--and they lived happily ever after,the end." Jimin finished one of the stories in the book with a contented smile."Hyung,fairy tales are for children." He whined."But at least admit it,you love it when we read them right?" He nodded,reminiscing.

"And you love the happy endings too." He nodded with a frown. "Hyung,I'm scared." He looked at the latter worriedly."Why Kookie? Is there something wrong?" The younger looked at him with eyes brimmed with tears."They said happy ending don't exist and when a couple thinks they already have their happy ending,something happens." He shook his head,smiling gently."Kookie,don't listen to them okay?Look around you.This is our happy ending." They both smiled,cuddling.

~~~~~~~

"Hyung,you said happy endings do exist then why is this happening?To me,to us,to you." Tears flowed endlessly from his eyes."Why?!" Jimin only tilted his head."Are you okay Jungkook-ssi ???" He huffed,still crying and left the room.

~~~~~~~~

He cried endlessly as he hugged Jimin's blan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter