Regrets 1/5

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I will do anything for you au-Hopekook/Junghope with brothers!Sugakookie,one-sided!Yoonseok,ex-Jikook,Vmin buddies,Vminkook buddies and Namjin

"Hyung,I know you like my brother but please give me a chance?" Jungkook grabbed onto Hoseok's bicep,stopping the elder from going anywhere."Forget it,you're not your brother.You are nothing like him...at all." He yanked his arm away and pushed the young boy onto the ground but the younger wasn't giving up and he gripped the elder's ankle."Please, I'll do anything!!!" The elder ignored the younger,yanking his leg away,kicking him in the process.

"Why do you even put up with that a**hole,Jungkookie?There's lots of guys better than him." Taehyung carefully dabbed the cotton on the wound on Jungkook's arm as Jimin sympathetically looked at him."What do you mean LOTS? He's perfect,hyung.He has great vocals,is great at dancing,is great at rap and he even makes songs and his own choreography!!! Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon-hyung are better when it comes to writing songs but he's just....I can't explain it hyung.When I saw him it was like....I never saw the sun for so long and he was that sun!!!" He babbled, pouting as small beads of tears gathered in his eyes."I can't see why he wouldn't like you.You can do anything,Kookie. You deserve better." Jimin came closer,giving him a hug.

Yoongi peeked into his brother's room to see Jimin and Taehyung talking in hushed tones as his dongsaeng slept with bandages on his arms.Both heads turned to him as the black door creaked open."Yoongi-hyung,we need to talk to you. It's about that friend of yours." Yes,Hoseok is his friend but he never had feelings for the latter,he's straight but he still supports his brother's uality.

"Nice to see you both get along despite that harsh breakup." He commented as they all turned a corner."It's nothing.We just decided to stay friends." Taehyung cleared his throat."We need to talk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter