Realize part 1

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hey guys,I just came home from grocery shopping with my mom after school......I get ten hours of school and I don't actually eat lunch there since the fatigue takes away my appetite.....but here's an update....hope you guys like it.

Jungkook wipes his sweat with his hand as he walks over to the stereo to start the song again.He's been dancing for 10 or more times now and he's still not satisfied with his performance.He continues on dancing until he reached the 15th time and decided to call it a night,reaching for his phone.It was way past midnight and the inly messages he recieved were from Jin telling him to be carefull and Tae and Jimin telling him to stay safe.....typical......he sighes as he packs his bags......huh,guess I'll have to walk then......his legs were killing him but he knew he didn't have any other choice.....

The dorm was quiet when he arrived......he smiled as he slipped into the room and into bed."I miss you hyungs.Good night." He whispered as he slowly drifted off to sleep....

He wakes up to the feeling of someone shaking him."Yah,wake up.We still have practice you know?" It was their leader. He sighes at the thought of practice but gets up to fake a smile and greet his hyungs anyway."Come on,hurry up!!!We don't have all day you know?" He said as he pulled Jungkook up in an unintentionally harsh way.Jungkook sighes once again.....I miss you hyungs......

It's always been like that everyday....ever since he turned 18(in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter