No regrets

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Well,this is the same plot for "Annoying" but I've still yet to post part 2 and 3 of that.

"I can't believe you.You never listen to me!!!" The younger stormed into the room."That's becase there was nothing wrong about it.Why do you always have to overreact?!?!" Jimin stormed in after him,his anger fuming."You know what Jeon?I'm sick of this. We're through." He stormed out,slamming the door behind him.Jungkook groaned as he went out,making his way out of the dorm.

Tires screeching,glass shattering and a loud thud came with the sound of bones cracking,sending shivers in the air.A body lay on the asphalt as a white spirit was arguing with a young soul.

"But I can't die this way,I've yet to fix up my relationship with hyung." The young soul inquired. "Alright,fine.24 hours,that's all you get then meet me here to meet your fate." The spirit huffed as he watched it all reverse,as if nothing happened.

That morning~

Jimin woke up to a heavy arm slung across his waist.He groaned as he realized who it was and pushed the person off the bed."Haven't I told you that we were through?!" 

Afternoon~

Jimin ignored Jungkook as he passed by him and chatted with Taemin."At least let me say goodbye then." He muttered to himself.

10:45pm:

"When will you give up,you stupid annoying brat?! I already repeatedly said that we were through!!!Why can't you just accept that!!! I don't want nor care about your apology so get out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter