Regrets 3/5

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So everyone takes part?" Hoseok asked as he sits with Jin in the other love seat in the studio."Yeah,Taehyung thought you both should take part in the song,Bunny said everyone should take part,then Rapmon rearranged the song." 

"That's nice.Anyway,if we're gonna record then why are the three sleeping?" Jin gestured to the duo sleeping on the couch while Jungkook was on his brother's lap,sleeping with his head buried in Suga's neck.

"Nah,that'll be tomorrow.We have a month to work on it anyway.Plus, the kids need their sleep.We'll just work on practicing your parts first so I'll just put this kid in the guest room." Jin furrowed his eyebrows."They will all be sleeping in one room?" "Jimin and Kookie used to be in a relationship,I'm pretty sure they're more than comfortable with sleeping with each other and Tae and Jimin are practically twins and Jungkook's hyung." "Aight,I'll carry Jimin.Joon,can you help carry the kids?" "I need to shut off the system." "I'll do it." 

Suga walked over to the panel and started pressing buttons as Namjoon lifted Taehyung onto his back which left Hoseok with Jungkook.

A/N Playing.....a bit...hahah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter